Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 207 | Thanked: 967 times | Joined on Apr 2014 @ Madrid, Spain
Originally Posted by BlazingBird View Post
Can we have a good quality Yappari Icon.. The current one is very low resolution. I can design an icon if you want.
If you make a new one I will replace current one with yours ASAP

On the other hand, I wanted to report some issues that I am having myself.

I believe there must be something wrong with my n900 (or with a little bit of luck, my SDcard), because I'm experiencing lots of segmentation faults on not also Yappari, but on other applications as well.

I won't be able to do much regarding Yappari until I have this fixed, which is something I don't even know if is possible yet.

Anyway, I got a couple patches waiting for next release, I'll be waiting a week for your new logo and then release 2.0.11, regardless if there's a new logo or not. Don't take any pressure, it's just a very flexible schedule I set for myself so releases happen somewhat regularly.

Thank you!

If you want to donate, please read this. If you still want to donate, contact me via private message or email. Thank you.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ceene For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
@BlazingBird - are you using Humanity Icons? It's icon-theme-connected, with hicolor the hi-res icon is being used
@ ceene: can you please take a look at the icon theme and possibly fix the bug? The apps whose icons suffer from it: PortaBase, FBReader, probably Rapier. I reported the issue to the relevant threads but no reply since then. And it was a long time ago.

Projects no longer actively developed: here

Originally Posted by marmistrz View Post
@BlazingBird - are you using Humanity Icons? It's icon-theme-connected, with hicolor the hi-res icon is being used
@ ceene: can you please take a look at the icon theme and possibly fix the bug? The apps whose icons suffer from it: PortaBase, FBReader, probably Rapier. I reported the issue to the relevant threads but no reply since then. And it was a long time ago.
Hmm... I don't even know what's Humanity Icons or how it relates with Yappari :/ What should I read to learn about that?

If you want to donate, please read this. If you still want to donate, contact me via private message or email. Thank you.

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 145 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Dubai, U.A.E.
Originally Posted by ceene View Post
If you make a new one I will replace current one with yours ASAP

On the other hand, I wanted to report some issues that I am having myself.

I believe there must be something wrong with my n900 (or with a little bit of luck, my SDcard), because I'm experiencing lots of segmentation faults on not also Yappari, but on other applications as well.

I won't be able to do much regarding Yappari until I have this fixed, which is something I don't even know if is possible yet.

Anyway, I got a couple patches waiting for next release, I'll be waiting a week for your new logo and then release 2.0.11, regardless if there's a new logo or not. Don't take any pressure, it's just a very flexible schedule I set for myself so releases happen somewhat regularly.

Thank you!
Yes I am making one right now.. Will post it here once done.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlazingBird For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by marmistrz View Post
Yes.. I am currently using the Humanity theme with the icons pack. Should i replace the icons with the default one from the theme manager? Or is there a way i can use hi res icons with the Humanity ones.

Heres the icon..
Attached Images

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BlazingBird For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on May 2015 @ egypt, cairo
Originally Posted by princefakhan View Post
This started happening after my battery discharged. I restarted after charging the phone. Recieved a Registration dialog box from Yappari (even when I have been long using it). Anyway, I registered again. And everything seemed tol be fine. Then I started getiing frequent Disconnects. This mostly happens when Yappari is running in the background. I have to keep Yappari opened to have a nice conversation. But still it sometimes disconnects and reconnects when open, saying Lost connection to the server. If Yappari is running in background, it Disconnects after a few minutes and I am not able to open it from the applet. I have to go to the Menu and open it from there.

i have the same problem with my yappari

Hello friends!!! Greetings! Look for days i have problems with yappari. Within minutes of being connected is turned off. Services icon in the status bar is active but not receive messages. I made sings that indicate to remove this file scorpius/yappari.conf and continues this problem. Remains connected when i open the program but rest remains swichted off but active in the tollbar.

Tell me friends!! That i can do to solve this problem???

Thanks!!!

Originally Posted by BlazingBird View Post
Heres the icon..
That's pretty cool! Thanks a lot! Also, I'm open to any suggestion on UI changes you believe can improve Yappari, although I'm not quite a good UI coder...

Originally Posted by ceene View Post
That's pretty cool! Thanks a lot! Also, I'm open to any suggestion on UI changes you believe can improve Yappari, although I'm not quite a good UI coder...
Im not a coder either bro.. But i can design fantastic layouts.. and make it much better. Also i have tons of suggestions to make it more attractive as a Maemo app.. So how about we begin step by step.

Tags
whatsapp, yappari