Closed Thread
Posts: 333 | Thanked: 153 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ blah blah
So you just wanted to test community against your prejudice ?

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by tswindell View Post
Rubbish, no one has said Nokia will discontinue updates after PR1.3, all that has been stated is that is the worst case scenario.

Why do you continue to bring us all down? How is "our" situation getting bleaker? What has happened in the past few months since PR1.2 that makes "our" situation any worse?

No, it isn't possible.

No offence intended, but I'm sure I'm not the only one that doesn't want to work for _you_ ..

What do you mean by more "integration", you want us all to get jobs at Nokia?

Contribute & Test.

I think it's the trolls (looks at you) that spread "Fear Uncertaintly and Doubt" around these forums.

I still don't believe you've done any wiring mods to an N900, though I can imagine you going through 5 in the process ...

We don't need hardware changes for plain old USB host mode. So, I don't think anyone gives a flying f*ck about your rewiring regardless.

Anyhow, answering the actual question "What is the community prepared to do for "us" regarding the N900?", we do what we want to do, sometimes, if someone comes up with a good idea, we'll do it.

What are you prepared to do?
You have broken just about every rule on this forum with this post and i bet you are actually allowed to get away with it swearing and all just because you are a long term member!.

If this community allows this kind of talk then quite frankly it should be closed down.

Go through this guys history and he is absolutely full of attacking people, an absolute disgrace to any community and the very reason i will not comment on this thread from here on.

Banned | Posts: 778 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on Jun 2010
Rubbish, no one has said Nokia will discontinue updates after PR1.3, all that has been stated is that is the worst case scenario.

Why do you continue to bring us all down? How is "our" situation getting bleaker? What has happened in the past few months since PR1.2 that makes "our" situation any worse?

No, it isn't possible.

No offence intended, but I'm sure I'm not the only one that doesn't want to work for _you_ ..

Contribute & Test.

I think it's the trolls (looks at you) that spread "Fear Uncertaintly and Doubt" around these forums.

I still don't believe you've done any wiring mods to an N900, though I can imagine you going through 5 in the process ...

We don't need hardware changes for plain old USB host mode. So, I don't think anyone gives a flying f*ck about your rewiring regardless.

Anyhow, answering the actual question "What is the community prepared to do for "us" regarding the N900?", we do what we want to do, sometimes, if someone comes up with a good idea, we'll do it.

for some reason, i agree with the "abill_uk"

pr1.3?
hahaha
meet nokia.. n900 is old now.. nokia's gonna be working on new cellphones/smartphones or whatever and support for n900 WILL drop.. same happened to all of nokia cellphones..
ever wondered why we dont have flash 10?
when did we see the demo/beta/promise of flash?
last year?
3/4 of all the webs are on flash
even facebook *recent*

pr1.2 reduced volume for calls in loudspeaker along with mic issues.. and now, the menu is flooded with applications, for some reason, i preferred the "extras" or whatever.. and i can make a list but im too lazy

if ure soo confident in the community, then why say not possible? /

he said us and not me.. that includes you too.. so get over it..
you use the same community apps and request the community for more..

by integration, he means teamwork..
but maybe u can use a job..

contribute and test?
If this community is to florish then it must come up with SOLID answers and up to now there simply is none at the moment (that should change in the future) so how can we get this community to work for us in the way we need it too?

2 min ago, u didnt wanna help/work for *btw, he wont pay u so its not work* for him.. and isnt he part of the community ure referring to?

trolls?
no, its peeps like you who cant give genuine solutions and jus just complain..

ask urself the same thing..
what are you prepared to do mate?

*no offense indented*

Posts: 455 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Oregon, USA
abill_uk,

The people are not attacking you, they are asking you to provide sources for the information that you reported. Most people have no problem coughing up the sources for any information they are providing, unless of course they made the entire thing up.
You have (as of this post) already replied twice to this thread, and have yet to provide 1 source that backs up any information you have provided.

This would lead me to believe that you have made it all up. This is not an attack, it's a call to you to verify your claims. I would have absolutely no problem if what you said was true, just prove it.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to craftyguy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Abill, stick to the topic. Please provide your sources. Stop retaliating to attacks that you're fantasizing. They don't exist.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 778 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on Jun 2010
Originally Posted by ysss View Post
Abill, stick to the topic. Please provide your sources. Stop retaliating to attacks that you're fantasizing. They don't exist.

but I'm sure I'm not the only one that doesn't want to work for _you_ ..
yes, those are all attacks and twisting words

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Originally Posted by fahadj2003 View Post
yes, those are all attacks and twisting words
If you've paid attention to Abill's past posts (just click his username and choose 'find all posts by abill_uk', then you'll know that he has made many many outrageous claims without backing them up with any proofs.

At any rate, let's not make this thread about any particular member.

But for this topic to go on at all, we need concrete proofs. Otherwise, let's just leave this at that.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:
Posts: 243 | Thanked: 146 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Knowhere
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
Yet again all attacks and no answers, this is the reason the community does not move forward and also the reason people get fed up and leave !!!.
Get on with the crazy attacking and flaming as i dont want no part in this !!!.
Don't go! Tell us more about "the minor wiring changes i have made to enable USB OTG, HOST mode among other mods" - these are the kind of things the community needs.

http://wiki.maemo.org/Frequently_asked_questions
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nokia_N900
http://wiki.maemo.org/N900

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hellnick For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,355 | Thanked: 5,249 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Barcelona
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
so how can we get this community to work for us in the way we need it too?
Who is "this community"? Who is "us"? Why you seem to think these two are separate entities somehow?

The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to javispedro For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,716 | Thanked: 3,007 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Warsaw, Poland
Originally Posted by javispedro View Post
Who is "this community"? Who is "us"? Why you seem to think these two are separate entities somehow?
LOL. Right in the spot.

Closed Thread

Tags
blablabla bla, check offenders, community v us, lost dummy, reggie please, show-me-proof, shutupabillpls, wheres-reggie