Hello again

I am very exiting to make a video call

I tried the skype from my N810 Looked around to make a video call I couldn't find it out

I try to contact Skype Help seem No one got an answer

Any discussion about this topic

Thanks

We really need the opposite of the "Thank you" button...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zeez For This Useful Post:
Posts: 643 | Thanked: 628 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Seattle (or thereabouts)
Skype on the tablet doesn't support video calls.

Gizmo and Google talk do support video calls.

No one knows when or if skype on the tablet will support video calls. This isn't something Nokia can do: It is up to the skype guys whether they want to support video on the tablet, so why not send the skype guys an email and tell them you're interested?

-John

The Following User Says Thank You to Johnx For This Useful Post:
You could search for Skype Video in thread titles; I bet you'd find your question had been asked once or twice before.

Thanks 4 all replays,

I did sent an inquiry to Skype and NOKIA too, Waiting for their coment

Posts: 479 | Thanked: 58 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Dubai, UAE
Keep waiting. Nokia won't be giving you any answers because Skype is not developed by them, much in the same way that Microsoft support will probably have a good laugh about the naivety of the question before politely referring you to Skype.

Your (and our) best bet is to hope that Skype introduces support for the built-in video camera for OS2008. In the meantime, video calling works fine between N800/N810s using the built-in client, though I have had limited success with Gizmo.

Posts: 479 | Thanked: 58 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Dubai, UAE
Originally Posted by zeez View Post
We really need the opposite of the "Thank you" button...
Yeah, in the meantime, we still have the voting button for thread quality. Imagine how much fun we could have with a 'Survivor'-style button and vote users off the forums :lol:

This thread should have been posted in the newbie forum. Maybe a mod could move this.

Seem to be a big Task for Nokia OR Skype

I didn't get any replay from eather of them

BUT I am sure if there are many requisting for that future, in few days Nokia OR Skype will anounce for a new update

would be very great