Minor detail maybe, but one that shows how all talent has left Nokia.
They have finally made it clear that MS bots have arrived in Espoo.

Originally Posted by NvyUs View Post
its not the default one its one that will be pre-loaded and seriously who actually uses the Nokia ringtones?
When you buy a Nokia phone, the preloaded one is default, unless you change it. I bet even their boot video will use this crap and they will eventually change the connecting people boot video.

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
Originally Posted by patlak View Post
When you buy a Nokia phone, the preloaded one is default, unless you change it. I bet even their boot video will use this crap and they will eventually change the connecting people boot video.
there is many pre-loaded, pre-loaded does not mean the one that is set out the box.
The original Tone is not going away its just getting a sidekick, you guys need to fix up and get better lives if stupid things like a ringtone is too much for you to handle.
I can't wait for a Nokia dubstep tone on my 1.4GHz SeaRay and Sabre

Ag-a-doo-doo-doo, push pineapple, shake the tree
Aga-doo-doo-doo, push pineapple, grind coffee
To the left, to the right, jump up and down and to the knees

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POv-3yIPSWc

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NvyUs For This Useful Post:
lol... tbh there are a lot of nice dubstep tunes out there... it's a pity though that this genre gets (or already is) destroyed by such **** producing people like skrillex or this new nokia tune.

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
Originally Posted by Laughing_Man View Post
Apparently those are the guys that are responsible for it. Go get'em.
Holy ****, Super 8 & DJ Tab, there goes THEIR credits. Isn't it enough that the absurd non-musical wobble bassline for hoodied, tattooed wannabe badass spliffheads already crept into some trance productions, where it doesn't belong? Give me real dub (old WordSound productions like Crooklyn Dub Consortium) or breaks / techstep / true D'n'B, but not this shitty hype style... and I've listened to enough of that lameass stuff in clubs, so.... *grrr*

Last edited by don_falcone; 2011-10-10 at 23:30.

Posts: 168 | Thanked: 104 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ California, USA
I think the title of this thread should be changed to fit the OMG, WTF ringtone winning entry... but yeah, I had to check my calendar... yep, not April 1st, so the end must be near... yikes.

Edit: on second thought, maybe this will be uncovered as some kind of insider rebellion, judge gone rogue, or possibly just on the rock, heading off to rehab shortly

Last edited by slvr32; 2011-10-10 at 23:46.

Posts: 434 | Thanked: 990 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Australia
I thought they would have just used the windows startup tune....

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onethreealpha For This Useful Post:
Posts: 168 | Thanked: 104 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ California, USA
Or... this is part of a new plan to capitalize on the untapped pre-teen market, and push bedazzled cell phones for the next million... genius!!!!

Honestly, this is the least of Nokia's worries.

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
Originally Posted by NvyUs View Post
The tune as been updated many times just people never noticed
I did, and I like the one that's on my N8 (4th one?).... I dislike the new Nokia Tune (that's on Belle and N9).. And I HATE the "dumb"step sh*t.

Originally Posted by onethreealpha View Post
I thought they would have just used the windows startup tune....
Damn it, I should've entered the competition with that tune, I would've easily won the $10,000.

Last edited by bandora; 2011-10-11 at 00:36.

Tags
fail =, nokia+dubstep