Active Topics

Notices

i found the app which is a red point on the desktop, but nothing happened when i touch it during calling, and i cannot find any audio file... help

click it and it will recorder the audio. Afterward, go into the audio folder and the recording should be in there. It's either in there or in documents. Don't remember exactly but I know it create an audio file. Recorder something and search through your memory for it...hope this help...

Posts: 909 | Thanked: 216 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bremen, Germany
you DO know you have to click it again to stop the recording, do you?

when you first click it, a message pops up telling you that the recording has started. when you click a second time, a message tells you the recording has stopped.

Last edited by msa; 2010-03-02 at 08:26.

Originally Posted by azz View Post
click it and it will recorder the audio. Afterward, go into the audio folder and the recording should be in there. It's either in there or in documents. Don't remember exactly but I know it create an audio file. Recorder something and search through your memory for it...hope this help...
thx
you mean i don't need to click it everytime when there is a call coming, the recorder will record auto**tically?

Originally Posted by msa View Post
you DO know you have to click it again to stop the recording, do you?

when you first click it, a message pops up telling you that the recording has started. when you click a second time, a message tells you the recording has stopped.
I....I don't know that...more detail plz

Posts: 909 | Thanked: 216 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bremen, Germany
Originally Posted by gddhthrhrhr@yahoo.com View Post
I....I don't know that...more detail plz
what do you need more details on? :P

you obviously know how to read, thats all you need!
so when you click the red button, a message tells you that the widget has started recording.

when you have recorded everything you wanted to record, you click the button again and it tells you the recording stopped

the recording is saved directly on the n900.
open the filemanager and click on "Nokia N900". then scroll down until you see a file named "Rec XXX". thats the recording.

XXX being the date and time of the recording.

The Following User Says Thank You to msa For This Useful Post: