Active Topics

Posts: 1,503 | Thanked: 2,688 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Denmark
it is running IDEAL, 500 900 right now, but before i got it it was never OC, so it has been OC'ed a total of 30 hours max, so that's VERY little, my N900 (approx 1 year has been OC'ed since start)

The Following User Says Thank You to dr_frost_dk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
And the will-you-ship to USA question (I presume you'd want to charge extra if you did, if so do you know how much)? (Just decided I am buying a new N900, because even though mine is back to semi-constantly working telephony it still 'loses' and 'rediscovers' the SIM card every once in a while, which means it's probably only a matter of time before the telephony parts fail on mine, and I must say, those extra batteries are sure delicious, as I've been meaning to buy extra batteries for my N900 for a while anyway.)

Also, I'm a little confused by the battery "+40$" comment - is that on TOP of the bids being made for the N900 you're selling itself, or are the batteries just included in whatever the final bid price is (I understood it to mean they're included but better make sure so there's no misunderstanding).

For starters I'm just going to offer 160€ plus the extra costs of shipping to the US, if there are any (shipping to the US [from Denmark, which is where I understand you are] is something I'll be researching when I get the time, so we can collaborate on the actual research-of-what-shipping-to-the-US-would-entail-for-you aspect).

I would prefer to sell it inside Europe, but can send to US.
The battery's for +40$ is just to state that they cost me that when i bought them, they are included in the bid price.
I will have to check up on the shipping to US first, before i make a choice on that.

As stated, will give it a few days so my fellow maemo users can get a chance to see if they want an extra N900.

EDIT: Jesus, just checked shipping to US, it's about 45$!!!!, that's a bit much i think, considering all the crap i get from all over the world....
Hmm, and shipping to Italy is about 35$ but it was for parcels, i can send af a "letter" then it is 22$ US and 15$ Italy... so that's a more fair price.

So again shipping should be MAX 18euro (22$)

Last edited by dr_frost_dk; 2011-10-11 at 08:02.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dr_frost_dk For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by dr_frost_dk View Post
EDIT: Jesus, just checked shipping to US, it's about 45$!!!!, that's a bit much i think, considering all the crap i get from all over the world....
Hmm, and shipping to Italy is about 35$ but it was for parcels, i can send af a "letter" then it is 22$ US and 15$ Italy... so that's a more fair price.

So again shipping should be MAX 18euro (22$)
Cool. Alright, so my current offer is 162€ for the goods (So that plus the 18€ for the shipping it adds up to a nice round 180€)

And at the "give it a few days" statement - of course. Not trying to rush you by any means.

Originally Posted by Mentalist Traceur View Post
Cool. Alright, so my current offer is 162€ for the goods (So that plus the 18€ for the shipping it adds up to a nice round 180€)

And at the "give it a few days" statement - of course. Not trying to rush you by any means.
ok ill give it to tomorrow midnight (my time )

Posts: 370 | Thanked: 443 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Italy
It looks like you are getting really higher than expected
Let me check tomorrow morning delivery expenses - I should be able to book an intl EC pick up with my usual carrier but firstly I'd like to check its cost. My bid is raised to 170€ +pp

Originally Posted by jurop88 View Post
It looks like you are getting really higher than expected
Let me check tomorrow morning delivery expenses - I should be able to book an intl EC pick up with my usual carrier but firstly I'd like to check its cost. My bid is raised to 170€ +pp
Yes the price is coming a bit up, i can't complain

You and 'Mentalist Traceur' are in battle of the extra N900.

And the selling "Deadline" still stands, 24Hours (+ approx 13 minuets) from now.

Originally Posted by dr_frost_dk View Post
You and 'Mentalist Traceur' are in battle of the extra N900.
Not really an extra for me, since my current ones' telephony is unreliable and I do use it as a phone. More of a replacement (though my old one is still fine as far as wlan and bluetooth connectivity goes, so it it won't be exactly completely out of service - but it won't be my main device anymore either). Now the batteries are extra, so I suppose it's battle of an N900 and extra batteries, but I suppose I already ruined the joke by now.

My new bid is 172(+18 shipping)€

dr_frost_dk, if you have an issue with the increment of +2€ feel free to let me know and I'll increment by more next time.

Also, question dr_frost_dk: How do you want to get paid? (Just in case there's extra fees or something for me paying you from the US that I should be ready for.)

Last edited by Mentalist Traceur; 2011-10-11 at 22:55. Reason: Didn't finish sentence regarding extra batteries before hitting submit

Originally Posted by Mentalist Traceur View Post
Not really an extra for me, since my current ones' telephony is unreliable and I do use it as a phone. More of a replacement (though my old one is still fine as far as wlan and bluetooth connectivity goes, so it it won't be exactly completely out of service - but it won't be my main device anymore either). Now the batteries are extra, so I suppose it's battle of an N900 and extra batteries, but I suppose I already ruined the joke by now.

My new bid is 172(+18 shipping)€

dr_frost_dk, if you have an issue with the increment of +2€ feel free to let me know and I'll increment by more next time.

Also, question dr_frost_dk: How do you want to get paid? (Just in case there's extra fees or something for me paying you from the US that I should be ready for.)
- Well it's my extra N900

- No issue with the 2euro increment.

- Paypal only.

Only thing that could be crap by going outside EU is the hole customs saying that you bought this brand new.... believe me i have been through some things, but of course not when buying used

Tags
selling n900