Active Topics

Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 1,808 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by pradip300 View Post
Hey Scorpius,

Can you please add new option like "Disable Log"? default Enabled.
I heard that File read/write are slow process in any programming language.
Who told you that?

I can assure you that no amount of reasonable* log writing from Yappari will have any impact on your N900.

* (and Yappari is a very reasonable program

Adding a button on the settings to copy the log file to my documents folder may help the users to send you the log

Posts: 238 | Thanked: 131 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Bulgaria
Hi Scorpius,this is off topic,but if you do not mind answer me:
It's possible to make some modifications about default skype,for exampe send and receive picture,I know maybe skype is very different protocol unlike from yappari,but who knows,one day that option(send and receive picture)could become a reality.
regards
edit:I have droid on my n900,with him without problem I can send and receive picture under skype,but it is still droid,not maemo

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by disappear View Post
Hi Scorpius,this is off topic,but if you do not mind answer me:
It's possible to make some modifications about default skype,for exampe send and receive picture,I know maybe skype is very different protocol unlike from yappari,but who knows,one day that option(send and receive picture)could become a reality.
regards
edit:I have droid on my n900,with him without problem I can send and receive picture under skype,but it is still droid,not maemo
It's closed source so you can't modify that. Not everything in the N900 is open.

The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Just curious, are you still working on the notification thing? Is going to be implemented at some point?

Greetings.

Originally Posted by s4br0s0 View Post
Just curious, are you still working on the notification thing? Is going to be implemented at some point?

Greetings.
What notification thing?

I'm not working on Yappari at the moment.

The thing you ask a few time a go, like BB, when someone change his/hers status/picture, i mean as an optional to enable/disable.

Greetings.

Originally Posted by s4br0s0 View Post
The thing you ask a few time a go, like BB, when someone change his/hers status/picture, i mean as an optional to enable/disable.

Greetings.
Ah yeah that would be cool. It's like a timeline window actually what I had in mind (it is really annoying to get a notification every time somebody changes the profile picture).

In this timeline you can see things like profile picture changes, people entering/leaving groups, group subject changes, people status changes (though this is not a real time notification, they are refreshed when a synchronization happens).

Stalkers would love that feature

The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
Stalkers would love that feature
LOL.

Is just to add another thing to the program, if is too anoying, that's why i'm say optional enable/disable.

Greetings.

Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
I definitely need the log. You have to extract that file from your N900 and upload it somewhere like sendspace.com or uppit.com. The file is in /home/user/.config/scorpius/yappari.log. Use an utility like FileBox to browse hidden directories.
i hv sent my yappari log file at below link...

http://uppit.com/94l2uezzan02/Yappari-log_.tar

plz check it, & help me to solve this issue...

thnx...

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp