I removed my N900 who is connected to my computer via USB (mass storage mode ) but I did'nt use safely remove mode .
I reconnect my N900 to my computer and I got this :

My N900 don't recognize all off my files contained in MyDocs except my photos. (stuffs in memory card are ok) .
Do you have a solution to resolve this problem except from reflashing the device

Hi
I got the exact same problem on my first day with my phone and what i did was back up hte files that weren't destroyed then go to file manager the long press the n900 logo then slide my finger to format then it was fixed
P.S reflashing would not fix it

The Following User Says Thank You to LTman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,411 | Thanked: 1,330 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Tatooine
Sounds like you need to run a fsck (File System ChecK) - something like this http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...2&postcount=30

The Following User Says Thank You to jedi For This Useful Post:
Thank you LTman , but I don't want to loose my data . Any idea to recover that ?

@soleil
You could do what jedi said
Connect mobile in mass storage mode then right click then click properties then uder tools click check disk for errors and check auto-correct errors
If it doesn't work run the file system check on mobile in mass storage mode from a linux machine

Posts: 100 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ india
similar problem faced by me at some point of time or the other
do an fsck as jedi recommends... pretty straightforward

alternate
or if ur using windows when u connect try scan and fix errors that should get u up and running

The Following User Says Thank You to dhanurdhar For This Useful Post: