Notices

You mean mic capture level slider? I have no experience with amixer so I just don't want to break phone calling. Maybe it's enough to set it to 100% after closing application or create/receive call.
I'm using qtquickermenu and icon works good in it so I didn't notice problem in hildon. Thanks I will check it.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elros34 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,417 | Thanked: 2,619 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Touring
Any chance of adding RDS encoding to the radio signal? Just kinda neat thing to be able to do, maybe it is already possible with FM transmitter.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_Data_System

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to biketool For This Useful Post:
It should be possible but how it is related to megaphone? There is already that type of application (FM RDS Notify) in repo.

Posts: 1,417 | Thanked: 2,619 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Touring
elros34, not so useful other than qmegaphone uses FMtx and it might be neat to be able to add RDS to something you are doing.
Best application would be if you are doing community pirate radio and using the N900 as your initial signal generator and feeding it to a preamp and then say a 10-100watt amplifier and wire dipole or j-pole to the local area. But that is more an application for FMtx where you would want to have something flash over RDS as you transmit.

The Following User Says Thank You to biketool For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
QMegaphone does not only channel the microphone to the speaker. It also channels it to the FM transmitter. It even allows you to tune the frequency. Setting the station name is the next logical step. This is BTW what Radiostation from the OVI store allows to do and, as I just posted in this thread, QMegaphone is an excellent replacement.

Err, looks like I've been beaten

Posts: 88 | Thanked: 77 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Spain
This app is awesome and funny in ther car xD

Thanks

Tags
maemo 5, megaphone, nokia n900