Notices

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know if a Pandora app is being developed for the N9? I would love to have it...Thanks.

It was pyradio on N900 and I thought it was being ported but I haven't heard of anything lately.

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
What is Padora, so being lasy to search

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
There is a port, it's just it's not fully functioning yet, when the port is running I will make sure to tell everyone...

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Jacksonville, FL
Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
What is Padora, so being lasy to search
It's the woman who released all evils on earth...just kidding man haha! On what planet have you been leaving lol? In a nutshell, Pandora is a free internet radio that allows you to select the genre of music you want to hear.

Originally Posted by sitoub_n82 View Post
It's the woman who released all evils on earth...just kidding man haha! On what planet have you been leaving lol? In a nutshell, Pandora is a free internet radio that allows you to select the genre of music you want to hear.
this is a USA specific service thats why not a lot of people know because they don't care and they done care because they cant use it. Same with lot ok people in America don't know about last.fm which works worldwide but its not famous due to Pandora being more famous here.

The Following User Says Thank You to somedude For This Useful Post:
Posts: 37 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Jacksonville, FL
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
this is a USA specific service thats why not a lot of people know because they don't care and they done care because they cant use it. Same with lot ok people in America don't know about last.fm which works worldwide but its not famous due to Pandora being more famous here.
I didn't know that!! Jeez where have I been living...funny, I'm in the US but use last.fm more than pandora. Thanks for the info

Originally Posted by somedude View Post
Is there way to stream on last.fm for free?

last.fm is $3 a month last a I checked to do mobile, but I remember reading that was changing

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 488 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ USA around Chicago
Doesn't Nokia IPRadio (Tunein) pretty much do the same thing for free?