Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by Garp View Post
No but Thanks anyway
I will use FDB original, the best, only with a simple 'bug'!
You use FDB original? If you use the .deb files I built you'll see in subsequent posts I've outlined how to fix the organiser...

Scrap that just read my post that was for calendar...Anyway if you need the .deb files get them from here

Subsequent posts have some changes you may want to read on...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 697 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Hillerød, DK
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
You use FDB original? If you use the .deb files I built you'll see in subsequent posts I've outlined how to fix the organiser...

Scrap that just read my post that was for calendar...Anyway if you need the .deb files get them from here

Subsequent posts have some changes you may want to read on...
I have looked at your modification of F.D.B. and have installed all of them and I prefer the very nice version blue FDB Ocean Blue v7.6.
Question: Is there a simple way to change the black background(make it impossible to read) in app User manual version 0.3.5+0m7 (Danish languages!)?

I have looked at your modification of F.D.B. and have installed all of them and I prefer the very nice version blue FDB Ocean Blue v7.6.
Question: Is there a simple way to change the black background(make it impossible to read) in app User manual version 0.3.5+0m7 (Danish languages!)?
I use the red version and it seems readable to me but yeah its dark...

I'm not sure how to get it changed; you'll have to compare the fdb-blue folder with base and blanco folders to see which one has the app background for user guide app.

Of course this depends on whether such a folder exists; it could simply be using the default app background of the theme in which case you'll have to make a new background and put it in the user guide app and try if it works out or not...

I use the red version and it seems readable to me but yeah its dark...

I'm not sure how to get it changed; you'll have to compare the fdb-blue folder with base and blanco folders to see which one has the app background for user guide app.

Of course this depends on whether such a folder exists; it could simply be using the default app background of the theme in which case you'll have to make a new background and put it in the user guide app and try if it works out or not...
OK too difficult for me, and you are right it's readable with full speed on the light both in red and blue version. Thanks!

@thedead 1440: Just for your information, the problem I mentioned above about User manual seems to be the same with other apps, when you need to go down in the hierarchy. Here FDB Original v7.6.
For ex. the apps MeeGo forum 0.05-1 and maemo.org - Talk 0.0.5-1 (see attached examples from 1) first steps readable and 2) last step difficult reading).
On the other hand if you go through the browser and bookmarks (through app MeegoMarks v1.0.4)) there is no such problem with difficult reading black background.
Attached Images

Last edited by Garp; 2012-11-30 at 20:55.

The Following User Says Thank You to Garp For This Useful Post:
Garp,

Yup i never used those apps so never knew about them but yeah quite difficult to read...For these ones the images are located in /usr/share/themes/fdb-orginal/meegotouch/images/theme/color

The color has a number after it and one of those folders has the images which can be changed; the problem is you don't know if you change them and they work here but get messed up in some other dialog box

Maybe we can do some testing on them?

Garp,

Yup i never used those apps so never knew about them but yeah quite difficult to read...For these ones the images are located in /usr/share/themes/fdb-orginal/meegotouch/images/theme/color

The color has a number after it and one of those folders has the images which can be changed; the problem is you don't know if you change them and they work here but get messed up in some other dialog box

Maybe we can do some testing on them?
I had taken a look at the hierarchy but I don't think I have neither the knowledge nor the courage to try, because it looks like working in blindness to me! And these apps are not so important, I can just use web and bookmarks!

Please by the way could you give me a link with an overveiw of commands in linux/harmattan where I can learn about what the meaning is of for ex.: cp -R /.... etc.?

Last edited by Garp; 2012-12-01 at 10:15.

I had taken a look at the hierarchy but I don't think I have neither the knowledge nor the courage to try, because it looks like working in blindness to me! And these apps are not so important, I can just use web and bookmarks!

Please by the way could you give me a link with an overveiw of commands in linux/harmattan where I can learn about what the meaning is of for ex.: cp -R /.... etc.?
Just google for linux man pages or COMMAND_NAME man page or you can also visit sites like linuxmanpages.com and http://linux.die.net/man/ and search for commands...

Ok have tried with a space too: after enter then diret to
~#
I will try once more!
Sorry, I can see that the subfolder organiser from folder base is copied so it now looks like /usr/share/themes/faster/meegotouch/organiser
and the two folders seems to be identical.

Sorry, I can see that the folder organiser from base is copied so /usr/share/themes/faster/meegotouch/organiser
and the two folders seems to be identical.
give me the output of:

Code:
ls -al /usr/share/themes/faster/