guys please help me to find a dictionary that can help me find a meaning of words..simple dictionary app.

Posts: 861 | Thanked: 936 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bulgaria
QStarDict and MStarDict are nice dictionary applications. But judging from your post they will be hard for you to install, set up and add dictionaries, so better use qTranslate - online Google translator app.

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
This is probably not what you want, but if you are usually connected to the internet, I find that just typing the word into the browser url space gives me a very quick definition.

I have all of Wikipedia available offline using Aard Dictionary, but installing it was a bit of a pain.

There are other dictionary programs but I haven't found one I really like.

btw, what files include the words which are used when words are guessed when you type something?

well i am not connected to net often so it is a problem. better give me a suggestion that works offilne

Originally Posted by nishsid2002 View Post
well i am not connected to net often so it is a problem. better give me a suggestion that works offilne
You may be interested in this "offline wikipedia for N900" thread.

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Originally Posted by zimon View Post
btw, what files include the words which are used when words are guessed when you type something?
There is an app for that! It is called Auto Complete Editor. I would guess that threads discussing it would tell you what files it modifies.

The Following User Says Thank You to geneven For This Useful Post:
I usually go to dict.org. nice and fast.

Tags
dictionary, general