Active Topics

Notices

good improvement most issues fixed.

i think.. battery bar doesnt fit with the theme but overall better than faenza one.

Allright, it was just a shock to see it reported on MyNokiaBlog with no mention to who made it.

So it might not be your fault, but the messenger.

Its just tough keeping up with all the theifs and the legitimate users of it. Now that i put them on DeviantArt anyone can use them

The Following User Says Thank You to NovaG For This Useful Post:
Posts: 590 | Thanked: 475 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ New York City
Just installed the latest update and rebooted. Still loving the icons, although now my battery icon doesn't look at clean as the previous one - it looks kinda rough, and I know you're trying to get it to look a bit shiny or whatever, but I preferred the more basic look. Now I just have a random white splotch near the top and a weird black outline. Apart from that, your work has really refreshed the look of my N900! Thanks!

Posts: 254 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ New Delhi, India
Can you please a 'Lock' icon too? Thanks...

Posts: 509 | Thanked: 522 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ indonesia
Originally Posted by AndyNokia232 View Post
Just installed the latest update and rebooted. Still loving the icons, although now my battery icon doesn't look at clean as the previous one - it looks kinda rough, and I know you're trying to get it to look a bit shiny or whatever, but I preferred the more basic look. Now I just have a random white splotch near the top and a weird black outline. Apart from that, your work has really refreshed the look of my N900! Thanks!
the problem is hildon-desktop there is a bug with it, seem failed to reload hildon-cacher, try to killall-hildon-desktop

Originally Posted by navsin View Post
Can you please a 'Lock' icon too? Thanks...
what do u mean by lock icon too, I had include it .

Originally Posted by cloud596 View Post
what do u mean by lock icon too, I had include it .
Sorry mate, but I can't find which folder has the lock icon in it? What's the folder and the filename for the lock icon? I need to assign it to my screen lock. Something like the attachment, but in symbian-anna style.
Attached Images

Originally Posted by navsin View Post
Sorry mate, but I can't find which folder has the lock icon in it? What's the folder and the filename for the lock icon? I need to assign it to my screen lock. Something like the attachment, but in symbian-anna style.
here is it
Attached Images

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cloud596 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by cloud596 View Post
here is it
Thanks for this mate... I know I'm being arsy, but could you make one with just the lock and nothing else except the colored background?

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
this icon pack make the device reboot loop..
second times occured

flash kernel nil help

Tags
icons, symbian