Well I'll be damned, those two drunk schmucks in MeeGo janitor closet aka Maemo HQ actually put out the next N900 update: the infamous PR1.3

Are there any noticable changes so far?

In other news, Angry Birds was released on Android Market last week, its the full game and the best thing about it was that it is completely free

The Following User Says Thank You to PradaBrada For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by PradaBrada View Post
Well I'll be damned, those two drunk schmucks in MeeGo janitor closet aka Maemo HQ actually put out the next N900 update: the infamous PR1.3

Are there any noticable changes so far?

In other news, Angry Birds was released on Android Market last week, its the full game and the best thing about it was that it is completely free
Wasn't even worth installing it. Changes: some people have new bugs . About Angry Birds, isn't it ad supported?

The Following User Says Thank You to aligatro For This Useful Post:
What wait?

Posts: 17 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Dunedin
I'm happy using the phone I investigated and read reviews about before purchasing.
Unlike some, I don't buy products in the hope they'll be improved in the future, but as they are at the time of purchase.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hazmat For This Useful Post:
Posts: 104 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ New York City
Originally Posted by niche View Post
What wait?
what wait?? the ONE year wait dude

The Following User Says Thank You to anwar71839 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by aligatro View Post
Wasn't even worth installing it. Changes: some people have new bugs .
are you kidding me?

Originally Posted by aligatro View Post
About Angry Birds, isn't it ad supported?
ads only show up half the time in the bottom right corner when you reload a level. Its a fair trade off for the complete game for free

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Open Source Capitol of the World
Tablet operates more smoothly. Email to IMAP servers refreshes more quickly.Otherwise, same great device as before!

But, the biggest benefit of PR1.3 is the Qt update. This means we can now share apps with Symbian, Meego etc. Developers won't have to ponder the economics of doing a Maemo5 only port.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to PdxDoug For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by PdxDoug View Post
Tablet operates more smoothly. Email to IMAP servers refreshes more quickly.Otherwise, same great device as before!

But, the biggest benefit of PR1.3 is the Qt update. This means we can now share apps with Symbian, Meego etc. Developers won't have to ponder the economics of doing a Maemo5 only port.
Yes latest QT is biggest news in pr1 3. I am not sure but it seems like qtapps has been a bit snappier in this release too

so all the whinners out there N900 is NOT DEAD. with QT(quick) on both latest symbian phones and upcoming Meego we will hopefully get alot more apps also on N900

A few bugfixes, alrite

I thought that was what PR1.2 and Qt 4.6 was all about

i cant get the new uppdate

Tags
flatulent troll, richard cranium