Notices

I love it - but some constrcutive criticism.

The whole thing is very realistic but the main bubbles look a little fake and that spoils it. I think they're too sharp and in focus and could be a little softer. The general water effect looks very natural and the bubbles not so.

That said I'll be putting this on my N900 if it ever arrives.

Posts: 290 | Thanked: 472 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Gothenburg, Sweden
Originally Posted by JustNick View Post
That's really nice
Is there some sort of hard-coded time-constraint limit to boot-up video's duration (apart from good common sense)?
thanks, I don't think there is a time limit. This one is 10sec.. thats the longest as bareable I would say. Maybe even abit long..

Originally Posted by wizbowes View Post
I love it - but some constrcutive criticism.

The whole thing is very realistic but the main bubbles look a little fake and that spoils it. I think they're too sharp and in focus and could be a little softer. The general water effect looks very natural and the bubbles not so.

That said I'll be putting this on my N900 if it ever arrives.
thank you.. I agree with the bubbles. They don't look very realistic, there is a Finding Nemo feel over them.. I think they are to big.. smaller and as you say abit mote out of focus would give it a more realistic look.

That's awesome definately should be the stock Mer boot screen. I'd actually reboot intentionally to show people :P

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RichS For This Useful Post: