Posts: 819 | Thanked: 806 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Oxnard, Ca.
Finally I can have a keyboard with arrows from the mesinput app. This makes typing into text boxes likes this so much easier because I'm always hitting wrong keys when I type. I think this is the fastest I've ever typed on this phone.
This plus the folders enhancement and copy and paste and history in the browser and not making you start at the top again on the feeds screen when you click an item really changes this phone for me.
Next we are getting Flash 10.1 on firefox very soon and firefox has bookmarks. That plus now we have facial recognition and facebooks notifications in the events feeds. I'm really happy.

Last edited by aironeous; 2012-02-27 at 17:27.

The Following User Says Thank You to aironeous For This Useful Post:
You can now have angry birds comes with magic and normal angry birds installed at the same time! How great is that?

Posts: 1,034 | Thanked: 784 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Annapolis, MD
Originally Posted by Aparaatti View Post
You can now have angry birds comes with magic and normal angry birds installed at the same time! How great is that?
You couldn't have both installed at the same time before?

Posts: 82 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Bahía Blanca, Argentina
Originally Posted by TMavica View Post
whats ur product code?
I've changed it, my old line operator one is still in PR 1.0 . Now i have NDT 16B ROW CYAN (059H6N5).

Edit: Looks like my old product code updated to PR1.1 a little time ago, but late anyways

1100 >> 3220 >> 5310 >> 5230 >> N9

Last edited by Hambert; 2012-02-27 at 17:44.

Originally Posted by cddiede View Post
You couldn't have both installed at the same time before?
No, I think I have seen others mentions about that too... Angry Birds also starts faster now, there was a lag of couple seconds in the launch before.

Maybe it was because they both have the same name, only the icon is different...

Originally Posted by Aparaatti View Post
No, I think I have seen others mentions about that too... Angry Birds also starts faster now, there was a lag of couple seconds in the launch before.

Maybe it was because they both have the same name, only the icon is different...
There was an AB update after PR1.1, which fixed/disabled the NFC snafu, making it run asap. That is odd, I have both ABMagic and AB, no problems with either, I am still running PR1.1, due to my Singapore N9...will get PR1.2 in a couple weeks probably OTA.

The Following User Says Thank You to Maemomd For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Maemomd View Post
There was an AB update after PR1.1, which fixed/disabled the NFC snafu, making it run asap. That is odd, I have both ABMagic and AB, no problems with either, I am still running PR1.1, due to my Singapore N9...will get PR1.2 in a couple weeks probably OTA.
I think I installed it at the beginning of the year, which is when I got the phone... and there has been at least one update after that, which didn't make the lag go away, but anyway I haven't cared about that much

offtopic, anyway, the folders where a very welcome addition, getting nicely organized.

Posts: 136 | Thanked: 150 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Finland
am i imagining or did they add new stuff to the "accounts" menu? Like Dropbox, or has that been there longer?

The Following User Says Thank You to mooglez For This Useful Post:
Posts: 55 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Perú.
Nope, that's new.

The Following User Says Thank You to RazorNoobish For This Useful Post:
So... after putting in my Dropbox account details, where is the Dropbox folder?

How did the front camera manifest in this release?