Notices

WPA networks are out of reach mostly. If a user is so informed to not use WEP he is also informed to not use his child's name as password when switching to WPA. Though sometimes works

Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
Loving the idea behind this.

I am a novice at this kind of thing. I know there is a good chance of bricking the phone when doing these sorts of things which is why I'm getting a 2nd phone in the next few weeks specifically for this, and all the other stuff that I want to do that might reboot loop me (second hand of course, do I look rich?)

Tell me this though, can this be done on a stock 600mhz N900 on the standard Kernel?

Thanks in advance, you bunch of sexeh geniuses, you! x

Originally Posted by JamesBond@ge View Post

I am a novice at this kind of thing. I know there is a good chance of bricking the phone when doing these sorts of things which is why I'm getting a 2nd phone in the next few weeks specifically for this, and all the other stuff that I want to do that might reboot loop me (second hand of course, do I look rich?)

Tell me this though, can this be done on a stock 600mhz N900 on the standard Kernel?

Depends what it is you specifically want to do...

What are you wanting to do?

no you must have kernel power v47, its all in the 2nd post (what i'm using at least)
you bunch of sexeh geniuses, you! x
0_0 still with your weird posts i see

Posts: 83 | Thanked: 142 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Paris, France
Originally Posted by Unhuman View Post
Google
http://pcsci3nce.info/?p=9
http://pcsci3nce.info/?p=11

As for the script - I haven't had the time to test it yet, however can it NOT be in this green font :X It is ugly
>< +1

I'll have a look at what you have done in the next few days and report back

Too bad you split though, it might be a bit confusing for users, and counter productive. Check the original thread for a solution I thought about !

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to comaX For This Useful Post:

Installing bleeding edge drivers will not brick your phone. Actually, most things you can type into it have no chance of doing that. If you are participating in gamma releases (which I doubt based on your post) you are free to f..k your phone as much as you can and it should still work. Mine does

just tryed redownloading the yamas-n900 script using wget link an i get this error any ideas

Code:
/home/user # wget http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=NtFnfJBt -O yamas_n900.sh && chmod +x ./yamas_n900
.shwget http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=NtFnfJBt -O yamas_n900.sh && chmod +x ./yamas_n900.sh
--22:02:33--  http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=NtFnfJBt
           => `yamas_n900.sh'
Resolving pastebin.com... 173.236.52.197
Connecting to pastebin.com|173.236.52.197|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: unspecified [text/plain]

[   <=>                                                 ] 16,524        15.62K/s             

22:02:34 (15.61 KB/s) - `yamas_n900.sh' saved [16524]

chmod: invalid option -- O
BusyBox v1.18.5 (Debian 1.18.5power1) multi-call binary.

Usage: chmod [-R] MODE[,MODE]... FILE...

Each MODE is one or more of the letters ugoa, one of the
symbols +-= and one or more of the letters rwxst

Options:
	-R	Recurse

/home/user #
many thanks

Posts: 1,163 | Thanked: 1,873 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ The Netherlands
Cd to script folder and do manually
chmod +x yamas_n900.sh

Originally Posted by mr_pingu View Post
Cd to script folder and do manually
i did that an the end thanks thou an also it still says ettercap is installed in
Code:
usr/sbin/ettercap
shouldnt it be
Code:
usr/bin/ettercap

This is what I got :-s

Nokia-N900:~# wepon
[!] unable to import pexpect
[!] if your chipset is intel4965; the fake-auth workaround will fail
[!] unable to import tkinter -- GUI disabled

.;' `;,
.;' ,;' `;, `;, WiFite r78
.;' ,;' ,;' `;, `;, `;,
:: :: : ( ) : :: :: mass WEP/WPA cracker
':. ':. ':. /_\ ,:' ,:' ,:'
':. ':. /___\ ,:' ,:' designed for backtrack4
':. /_____\ ,:'
/ \

[+] WARNING: recommended packages/apps were not found pyrit, cowpatty
[+] targeting networks with signal power greater than 12dB
[+] set WEP replay pps: 500/sec
[+] anonymous mac address enabled

[+] searching for devices in monitor mode...
[+] using interface "wlan0"

[+] waiting 30 seconds for targets to appear. press Ctrl+C t[+] waiting 29 seconds for targets to appear. press Ctrl+C t[+] waiting 28 seconds for targets to appear. press Ctrl+C t[+] waiting 27 seconds for targets to appear. press Ctrl+C t[+] waiting 26 seconds for targets to appear. press Ctrl+C t[+] waiting 25 seconds for targets to appear. press Ctrl+C t[+] waiting 24 seconds for targets to appear. press Ctrl+C t[+] waiting 23 seconds for targets to appear. press Ctrl+C t[+] waiting 22 seconds for targets to appear. press Ctrl+C t[+] waiting 21 seconds for targets to appear. press Ctrl+C t[+] waiting 20 seconds for targets to appear. press Ctrl+C t[+] waiting 19 seconds for targets to appear. press Ctrl+C t[+] waiting 18 seconds for targets to appear. press Ctrl+C t[+] waiting 17 seconds for targets to appear. press Ctrl+C t[+] waiting 16 seconds for targets to appear. press Ctrl+C t[+] waiting 15 seconds for targets to appear. press Ctrl+C t[+] waiting 14 seconds for targets to appear. press Ctrl+C t[+] waiting 13 seconds for targets to appear. press Ctrl+C t[+] waiting 12 seconds for targets to appear. press Ctrl+C t[+] waiting 11 seconds for targets to appear. press Ctrl+C t[+] waiting 10 seconds for targets to appear. press Ctrl+C t[+] waiting 9 seconds for targets to appear. press Ctrl+C to[+] waiting 8 seconds for targets to appear. press Ctrl+C to[+] waiting 7 seconds for targets to appear. press Ctrl+C to[+] waiting 6 seconds for targets to appear. press Ctrl+C to[+] waiting 5 seconds for targets to appear. press Ctrl+C to[+] waiting 4 seconds for targets to appear. press Ctrl+C to[+] waiting 3 seconds for targets to appear. press Ctrl+C to[+] waiting 2 seconds for targets to appear. press Ctrl+C to[+] waiting 1 seconds for targets to appear. press Ctrl+C to skip the wait

[0:00:31] 0 targets and 0 clients found

[+] there are no targets with a power level greater than 12dB
[+] try selecting a lower power threshold

Nokia-N900:~# wepoff
ifconfig: invalid hw-addr A0
Nokia-N900:~#

Tags
free internetz, hack the gibson, hack the planet