Active Topics

Posts: 805 | Thanked: 440 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Mississauga, On
I'm at 121 karma, so all I need is 200? I'm trying to find some way to contribute more, but all I do is design + flash. Bah, anybody need any flash or design help with anything maemo related... *sigh

Posts: 1,743 | Thanked: 1,231 times | Joined on Jul 2006 @ Twickenham, UK
Originally Posted by tz1 View Post
Forum.nokia.com refuses to recognize me - although I reregistered as it suggested.

It says Service is temporarily unavailable if I go back,

The credentials you provided cannot be determined to be authentic. if I try to log in, and

Sorry, the username you gave us was not found in our database if I request a new password.

Is the forum broken? (I tried from two different computers with different browsers)
After registering you should receive an e-mail with a link to confirm it.
After that, you will be able to login.

Aniello

The Following User Says Thank You to anidel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Originally Posted by joshua.maverick View Post
I'm at 121 karma, so all I need is 200? I'm trying to find some way to contribute more, but all I do is design + flash. Bah, anybody need any flash or design help with anything maemo related... *sigh
Killer flash games = win.

Posts: 751 | Thanked: 522 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ East Gowanus
Its my understanding that you need to be at 200 Karma at the time of sending the email, please correct me if I'm wrong. I feel your pain I am at 173 only, but I was planning to buy one full priced anyway.

Posts: 369 | Thanked: 191 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Virginia
That work is what India is for

Posts: 1,743 | Thanked: 1,231 times | Joined on Jul 2006 @ Twickenham, UK
Who ALREADY had 200+ karma will receive the e-mail.

That's final (as far as I understand).
So no need to hurry up to reach 200 points.
But keep being active and participate to the Maemo.org community and you'll be awarded next time.

But, as Quim stated, this is not a matter of BEING AWARDED, it's a matter of having fun and being thanked in a way or the other (yeah, I know the 'other' way is nicer, but it's also very nice being thanked for being helpful).

Aniello

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to anidel For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by anidel View Post
After registering you should receive an e-mail with a link to confirm it.
After that, you will be able to login.

Aniello
The original should still be there but it won't let me in, and even if I register, the username should be in the database. When I tried registering it said the names I tried were taken, but it could not send a password fix link to those same IDs or the new one I created (It should say something different than the user is not in the database)

Posts: 166 | Thanked: 191 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Oulu, Finland
Can you guys actually see N900 in the store now already and you are able to order it? Or do we still need to wait for some crosschecking by forum nokia?

I cant see it yet...

//Sampo

Posts: 5,478 | Thanked: 5,222 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ St. Petersburg, FL
Is the $450 for US customers confirmed or just the whole Euro conversion thing we already did with the N900 retail price? It'd be rather unfortunate if that does turn out to be the discounted price. $200 isn't very much off of Nokia USA's $650 pre-order price and it's even less when comparing to the street price we see on places like Amazon and Buy.com.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeneralAntilles For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,041 | Thanked: 1,066 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Houston
Originally Posted by GeneralAntilles View Post
Is the $450 for US customers confirmed or just the whole Euro conversion thing we already did with the N900 retail price? It'd be rather unfortunate if that does turn out to be the discounted price. $200 isn't very much off of Nokia USA's $650 pre-order price and it's even less when comparing to the street price we see on places like Amazon and Buy.com.
Hey qgil can you answer this question?

Thanks