I'm in desperate need of a replacement battery cover for my 770, I called the Nokia Careline (UK) today and they simply suggested 2 third party suppliers that "might" be able to help. When I called the suppliers they both referred me back to Nokia! Are replacement battery covers really that hard to get hold of?

If anyone could help me find a replacement I'd be eternally grateful

Posts: 428 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Washington DC
Texrat on the board had a couple of free ones he was giving away, not sure if he's still doing that or not.

Or you could be more careful with your electronic devices. What a concept.

N770 ordered 6/27/07
Arrived 7/3/07

Just tuned into this thread..

I am actually looking for a new battery cover for my N800.. nope havent called Nokia yet..

Say TexRat, would you have any for the N800 that you could part with for a couple of bucks?

In the mean time.. im gonna call Nokia to see if they will send me looking elswhere for replacment covers..

/salute

Originally Posted by Slakker View Post
Or you could be more careful with your electronic devices. What a concept.
I could but to me your reply is akin to that old English saying about closing the stable door after the horse has bolted i.e. it's not in the least bit helpful whatsoever,though I do take your point, and as for it being "a concept"; hasn't anyone ever mentioned that sarcasm does not work in text!

Posts: 101 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ Greensboro, NC
I concur! Unnecessary and totally unhelpful reply. Generally, you will get extremely useful advice in this forum. Good luck with your search.

Quit crying, emo kids.

I get sarcasm through text...maybe I'm just more observant than most people.

N770 ordered 6/27/07
Arrived 7/3/07

Originally Posted by Slakker View Post
Quit crying, emo kids.

I get sarcasm through text...maybe I'm just more observant than most people.
Wow, you were able to not only dis someone, but also praise yourself at the same time. You're like superman, can we get this man a prize or something?

I know, full of sarcasm, but I bet you can see it right? I mean, I bet I didn't even need to write this part as you're so observant and all.

Last edited by rob; 2007-08-04 at 21:20.