Notices

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
not application, but accounts being blocked.

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
not application, but accounts being blocked.
Fu**ed up.. I will have to stop using it altogether.. It's getting a pain in the *** to try and unblock it every few hours.

Posts: 65 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ Serbia
I now have to take it to the Lumia 720 .. : (

I hate closed source!

First I thought the WhatsApp running on Via BlueStacks Player - after registrating it - killed my N9 Whatzapp, but it seems 2b smthng else.

Anyway I am sure Tarek will come out with a fix.

Btw how/where can I send some support & thank you $$$ for the Wazapp?

Posts: 51 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by beobachter View Post
First I thought the WhatsApp running on Via BlueStacks Player - after registrating it - killed my N9 Whatzapp, but it seems 2b smthng else.

Anyway I am sure Tarek will come out with a fix.

Btw how/where can I send some support & thank you $$$ for the Wazapp?
http://openwhatsapp.org/ donate button

The Following User Says Thank You to pallokallo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by nguyendactritoan View Post
greetings from a desperate n9 user,

i'm totally newbie to hacking and all the stuffs related to terminal etc. For the past few days i've been experiencing an immensely annoying issue with wazapp (both tarek and nightly versions). Initially the tarek version was working fine (for like nearly a year), then suddenly some **** happens and all my contacts are lost while wazapp keeps delivering me messages that i've read numerous times (my friend tried to send me some new messages which did not get delivered at all). I restored the phone and completely purged wazapp from the system and re-installed it (the nightly ver) afterwards. For the first day it was still working fine, but from 2nd day onwards it repeats the previous error of not delivering new messages while does not allow me to send new messages at all (i can type to the chatbox, but after pressing send it merely disappears). I then removed the nightly ver and switched back to tarek ver, which again worked fine for 1 day and repeated the same problem the day after (today). I removed tarek's ver and reinstalled nightly ver this afternoon and after working fine for a few hours the issue resurfaced.

To be honest, i've run out of patience and solutions. No one seems to have encountered this before, and i'm totally desperate as my entire group work this year is based on whatsapp discussion with groupmates. Thus, i sincerely beg for your assistance in this dire situation, from users and developers alike.

Thank you so much and hope to hear the good news soon enough.
did you find a solution for this issue??? I'm facing the same problem since a few days and im going crazy... I need wazapp! Thnks!!

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@JGalvan attach /home/user/.wazapp/walogs

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 11 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Nederland
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
@maxkotzen i checked it and not found any wazapp errors in it.
@unnome well, first link to sms request not working, whitesoft seems to be down, but second is for deb working.

nightly24 have minor bugs in requesting sms code, status: sent, but no sms received. i have fix for it, but most of new users getting banned after using non-official whatsapp clients. so, i can request sms code manually. write me personal message with your phone numer, MCC and MNC.
@coderus what is MCC and MNC?

Posts: 51 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Finland
Some message timestamp is displayed wrong showing that they were received or sent today/yesterday, but they were there weeks ago. After restarting phone and starting wazapp again it shows correct.

Why the hell is whatsapp blocking unofficial clients?? More money for them, right? Stupid

Last edited by pallokallo; 2013-08-01 at 12:20.

Posts: 239 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Originally Posted by maxkotzen View Post
Just a Quick note: i finally solved the problem. Coderus was right since the beginning. the problem was my mobile operator. I simply chanced the apn address..and WOW...now wverything works fine.
I also installed the nokia link update in the beginning, thinking to a connectivity problem...instead i simply should have changed my apn address.

ANYWAY: A BIG THANKS TO CODERUS AND EVERYONE WHO IS STILL WORKING HARD TO KEEP THE N9 ALIVE.

Btw i got a little request to Coderus. I noticed Your version of wazapp is much nicer than the tarek's one, but it always request the connection when the phone is offline.

if i wanna leave wazzapp opened but with the phone offline the app will ask every second the connection, which it makes difficult impossible to use the phone offline since wazapp while make the connection page pop up all the times.

Is there a way to relax these requests?..like it was in the original Tarek version?

thanks
Massi
i'm facing the same problem with vodafone germany... how to change APN? at the moment its web.vodafone.de

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp