Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Any videos of the media player in action? I would use majority of the 64gb for music alone. I need my tunes.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by marrat View Post
How is battery life on yours? Or rather, the battery usage stats? In the battery usage app (from Ovi Store) it shows me, that MeeGo System is using about 40% of the resources, which worries me somehow....
my meego system is currently showing 21% .. although i think "impact" isn't actually how much it's using, but a percentage an application uses compared to all the applications (if that makes sense).. i may be wrong though.. mine was higher until i used other apps, raising the percentages of the other apps and lowering the percentage of the system.

instead select meego system, and look at the average processor load (mine is 17% with low-moderate usage)

also touch the battery from the main screen of the app and have a look at the mA used at different times (idle/average/active)

Originally Posted by randomdood View Post
my meego system is currently showing 21% .. although i think "impact" isn't actually how much it's using, but a percentage an application uses compared to all the applications (if that makes sense).. i may be wrong though.. mine was higher until i used other apps, raising the percentages of the other apps and lowering the percentage of the system.

instead select meego system, and look at the average processor load (mine is 17% with low-moderate usage)

also touch the battery from the main screen of the app and have a look at the mA used at different times (idle/average/active)
Yes, I think this is it... I'm currently much using the system itself, e.g. doing status updates in the feeds screen, editing accounts and so on... my MeeGo System Avg CPU usage is approx. 30% now, but I'm not using much other apps right now...

However it shows me the device is active for 80% of the time and only 20% idle since last charge... I have to admit, I have it in my hands all the time... so if I really let sit it in my pocket for longer than 3 minuten, battery should be fine eventually

The Following User Says Thank You to marrat For This Useful Post:
if you take idle stats (mine is around 20-25mA), that means on the 1450mA battery, theoretically you can get 58-73 hours on just idle. So that's basically 3 days. although that battery app doesn't make sense. it reports my idle at 23mA, my battery % as 24%, and time left on idle as 22h, which gives around 88 hours ( life on idle (full battery)... will have to wait and see.

EDIT: wrong capacity

Last edited by randomdood; 2011-10-10 at 15:12.

The Following User Says Thank You to randomdood For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by xalted13 View Post
Any videos of the media player in action? I would use majority of the 64gb for music alone. I need my tunes.
I'm pretty sure there's already a video out there showing off the music player (music and video players are separate).

it might be one of these: http://mynokiablog.com/2011/09/26/vi...kia-australia/

although not sure. I have seen a video of it though.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to randomdood For This Useful Post:
My Twitter sync is currently not working... 1 hr ago it worked, but now the status updates didn't show in the homescreen anymore. In the Twitter app they worked, though.

For testing, I removed my Twitter account and wanted to re-create it. But now in the accounts settings, it says "cannot connect to Twitter"... Anyone else facing this problem?

Ok stupid question.

You can close app by swiping down, right? For some reason i'm not able to do it. Do you need to enable it first from somewhere?

Originally Posted by tissot View Post
Ok stupid question.

You can close app by swiping down, right? For some reason i'm not able to do it. Do you need to enable it first from somewhere?
Yup... under Setings -> Phone -> Display -> Swipe down...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marrat For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
wi-fi tethering out of the box? is that an option?

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
wi-fi tethering out of the box? is that an option?
Yes. There is a 'Wi-Fi Hotspot' application that is pre-installed.

My website

GitHub

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post: