Being a student has caused me to be both quite broke and quite short on time, and these things have lead me to decide to sell my N800, which I bought from these forums last summer. The N800 is in fantastic shape as it had a perfect screen when I got it and I slapped on a Boxwave anti-glare screen protector as soon as I could. Here is what's included:

-N800 unit with Boxwave anti-glare screen protector installed
-Official Nokia magnetic leather flip-case in very good condition
-Both styluses
-Original box and all original accessories (charger, USB cable, soft case, headphone, cleaning cloth, booklets)
-Two extra Boxwave anti-glare screen protectors

For all of this I'd like $175.

I also have two SDHC cards, one 8GB and one 16GB. I'd like it if you took them too but you don't have to. I will throw in the 8GB for $10, the 16GB for $20, or both for $25. So $200 if you'd like the whole shebang with both cards.

I'm in Wisconsin. I'd prefer US customers only but if you are international I can take care of you if you're patient. I will take PayPal but I'll pay for US shipping if you mail me a money order instead.

Thanks!

hm out of curiosity, are the n800 prices more inflated than the n810? It seems that for a few extra dollars more one can upgrade to the n810 without much more dollars, when back then they used to be hundreds apart.

I think so . . . the N810 was pretty darned expensive when I bought my N800 last year though, so I think it's just depreciated down to a similar level since it's not so new/hot. Plus the N800 has two card slots instead of the N810's one, allowing for more storage which is pretty important to a lot of people (including me). Basically it's still a pretty darned useful machine even if it's pretty old so they are still valuable.

Sorry if mine is a little more, it's due to the screen protectors and case. The screen protectors are actually like $10 apiece if you buy them new so it's not too bad of a deal I think. However, if you think my price is too much, feel free to make a (reasonable) offer!

Last edited by HondaCivet; 2009-03-14 at 23:43.

If you still got it. I am interested. karlk79(at)hotmail.com. Let me know what needs to happen.

Just sent you an email Von, sorry for the lateness.

Posts: 221 | Thanked: 43 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Sendai, Japan
I would be interested in the case, let me know if you would sell it separately.