Posts: 66 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Apr 2014 @ Penang, Malaysia
Sorry bro Pichlo, if I did this, as I don't have priviledge yet to send you PM

Kindly reply me. thank you

Last edited by blood_falcon; 2014-04-09 at 21:07.

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by blood_falcon View Post
Sorry bro Pichlo, if I did this, as I don't have priviledge yet to send you PM

Kindly reply me. thank you
The PM sending restriction works both ways. You need at least 5 posts to be able to send OR receive PMs.

I have seen your other post. I don't see any problem with shipping to Malaysia but sorry I'd like to know a bit more about you first. Please stay around for a bit, post a few more times (but please delete the quoted bit in your post above) and we can continue via PM soon enough.

Okay, bro. we will talk a bit more at PM

Hi, bro Pichlo

If you want, we could communicate through email.

Please reply me. I still cannot send PM

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Since I've had two independent enquiries recently, here is a brief rundown of how it usually works.

1. You send me money by PayPal (preferred) or international transfer.
2. Some money gets lost on the way as fees. I receive X.
3. I make a preorder at Goldelico and share the order details with you.
4. My credit card charges me foreign transaction fee since my currency is GBP and Goldelico's is EUR. The preorder sum plus this fee is Y.
5. Hopefully X minus Y is a small positive number which I issue back to you as a partial refund.

The parial refund is the reason why PayPal is preferred. I usually don't like them but they make refunds easy and do not charge for them - in fact, they also refund the adequate portion of their original fee. Doing a refund through an international money transfer is unrealistic: I am not going to pay 20 GBP for the privilege of sending 2 GBP. I may, however, keep it as a deposit for when the Neo is released and it's time to pay the remaining balance.

The whole process from the first contact to you receiving the partial refund takes about a week but may stretch to a few weeks in some extreme cases due to how banks, credit cards and PayPal work. I provide full transparency of all transactions along the way, so you can see how much I've received and how much I've paid. My current "clients" are welcome to testify if they so wish.

Last edited by joerg_rw; 2014-04-10 at 10:58. Reason: swapped X and Y, otherwise "negative number"

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
I provide full transparency of all transactions along the way, so you can see how much I've received and how much I've paid. My current "clients" are welcome to testify if they so wish.
As a "happy client", I can confirm full transparency of all transactions. You will receive confirmation on every move pichlo made. In my case the whole process took eight days from my transaction.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DDark For This Useful Post:
[moved to this thread from "finally a successor...". joerg_rw]
Originally Posted by joerg_rw View Post
Nope, we won't close donations/preorders any time. Just the later you contribute the less you do for lowering the price and making options come true. E.G. I'm soon going to try and source maybe ~400 case/display/mech-at-large parts, based on our current number of preorders. Other chips like the 1GB of RAM all the same. It's not guaranteed we can source more of those components for late preorders, though of course we will try to secure our sources for them.

cheers
jOERG
Is anyone able to broker preorders through paypal? The GoDeliCo credit card processor wouldn't accept my credit card, but I would like to still contribute.

Last edited by joerg_rw; 2014-04-15 at 03:42.

The Following User Says Thank You to taixzo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,222 | Thanked: 12,651 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ SOL 3
please see post #1 link, or http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=92428, or the "problems with donation?" link on neo900.org donation page

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joerg_rw For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,222 | Thanked: 12,651 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ SOL 3
Originally Posted by FlashInTheNight86 View Post
+100500!! And CIS too - there are a lot of people willing to buy there as well.
Please refer to "worldwide shipping" thread, particularly post#1 and my post#5. Problems with shipping are not caused by problems with accepting donations generally.

/j

[eventually moving this post and the ones it answers to the mentioned thread, for moderation]

Last edited by joerg_rw; 2014-05-16 at 15:00.

The Following User Says Thank You to joerg_rw For This Useful Post:

Tags
neo900, shipping