So he tried to resolve the "internal data stream error"?
Hopefully they will have a fix soon.
Do you have the support number? If enough of us cal maybe they will realize that an issue exists.

I cant believe how useless Rhapsody is. Is anybody able to avoid the internal data stream error?

Anybody had any luck yet????
I chatted with Rhapsody on this issue and they were totally clueless about the device or the software...
Very discouraging but typical for REAL Networks

I tried there chat support and the tech couldn't get rid of me quick enough. He said that he would raise a ticket for second line and would send the ticket number (only after being pressed). This was a plain lie! I will try phone support when I have a chance but I don't hold out too much hope.

Let us know how you make out with phone support, please.....
I want this fixed soon..I used this app the most.
Thanks

Am I understanding that all of the operating systems are getting the Data Stream Error? Does anyone have a properly working Rhapsody on an N8**?

Rhapsody was flawless until I tried to update. Now it loads my play lists and favorite channels and won't play a thing. I get the same Internal Data Stream Error. Works fine on my CPU w/ Windows 2000.

I have the N800 OS2007 ver 4.2007.26-8 which I know is not the latest. I thought I would wait for an official OS2008 and see if it improves.

It seems that it is now able to play again (I didn't change anything!). I still have a problem with my library details not being available ("Contents not available" in the artists, tracks etc.). JazzBass12, how did you clear you library. I have a lot stored in my library so I don't want to clear it but I want the n810 to re pull this. I dont want to delete it in Rhapsody. This can be done on a PC (I have had to do it before) but I am not sure how on the n810.

The Following User Says Thank You to karlwood For This Useful Post:
karlwood, Thanks for your post. Rhapsody works for me, as well.

UPDATE: Now, my N800 has just frozen playing Rhapsody while buffering "Silent Night." How appropriate.

Last edited by belder; 2007-12-06 at 10:49.

OK... Things are looking a lot better now! There has been a couple of updates that have been posted in the last couple of days. From the application manager update the list and you will see a new Rhapsody metasoftware app listed (something like that!). The last one fixed the internal data stream issue and today's fixes the content not available for albums. Searching has also been resolved. I am a happy bunny again! I already use Rhapsody and this was one of the big drivers for the n810 for me.

YUP,,IM working again,thank god..