I recently installed nokia 2008 in N800. I've been glad that now I can use bluetooth headset. I'm puzzled that, when I received a phone call from "internet call", I could only hear the ringing tone, after I answered the call, I couldn't hear a thing. The bluetooth headset resumed working after I hung up.

I've done some research on this problem in this forum. There was a mentioning of OGG support conflicts with bluetooth. I've not installed this support, so it's not my problem.

Posts: 43 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Mexico City
I've had no problem using Skype and a Nokia HS-26W and BH-801 standard headsets for cell phones. Have never tried the native Internet Call application, though. But I can tell you that at least these 2 work flawlessly, although they are not very good choices to hear music as they are Monoaural only, but in a pinch they can work as substitute of decent headphones.

I too don't have any problem using skype nor gismo when I use bluetooth headset. Apparently there is something wrong with the internet call software. This is unfortunate because I think internet calling software is better than skype or gismo in terms of convenience.

Originally Posted by emmaitt View Post
I recently installed nokia 2008 in N800. I've been glad that now I can use bluetooth headset. I'm puzzled that, when I received a phone call from "internet call", I could only hear the ringing tone, after I answered the call, I couldn't hear a thing. The bluetooth headset resumed working after I hung up.

I've done some research on this problem in this forum. There was a mentioning of OGG support conflicts with bluetooth. I've not installed this support, so it's not my problem.
I've had that issue with the regular internal call. However, not with Skype (and I rarely use Gizmo).

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...