Active Topics

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
@46jimbo: this is a hildon-desktop crash. Happens from bad plugins, low memory and such. OMWeather settings was a possible 'cause before the yesterday update.

Simple restart fixes it.

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ the Lower Rainland
The rss feed reader applet is showing duplicate article titles where the second one is actually a different article.

Posts: 1,743 | Thanked: 1,231 times | Joined on Jul 2006 @ Twickenham, UK
It would be cool if these bugs (at least the "confirmed" ones) would appear on the bugzilla and later posted back here (bugzilla #) so we can vote for them.

Yes, but we need to confirm them first. It is easier to confirm them here, since more people are reading.

Posts: 1,743 | Thanked: 1,231 times | Joined on Jul 2006 @ Twickenham, UK
Sure. After they have been confirmed by, say, two people, it should definitely go to bugzilla.

Yes, it will, but i can't say if the connections bug is confirm or possible to reproduce. And hildon-desktop crash isn't exactly the hildon-desktop's fault.

Wifi bug happened to me again.

This time I tried:

rmmod and insmod of the two wifi modules - did not change.

killall wlancond - did not change.

killall icd2 - scanning works, but could not connect to WPA network. Maybe if I tried only killing icd2, without the others it might work. Or maybe some other daemon (udhcpc, for example) needs also to be restarted.

Any thoughts how to reproduce it?

Hello all,

Could somebody tell me how to show up DUMMY device in my connection manager? I've added it manually with:
gconftool -s -t string /system/osso/connectivity/IAP/DEFAULT/type DUMMY
but device doesn't show up
In connectivity settings > connections i see them, but cant connect to it

Any suggestions how to solve that ?

Thank you

I forgot...

I am updating my IT (n810) to new Diablo OS