Notices

Originally Posted by dr.electronic View Post
Are you know linux satellite receivers? (Dreambox , vu+ ) can I watch Satellite TV Stream on LAN by kodi ?
I would also love to have vuplus pvr client addon working on Kodi for Sailfish.
It is part of default installation on most Kodi systems, but I have no idea where to find and how to install this plugin for Sailfish.

You can Use IPTV Simple Client to Access stream from VuPlus receiver. You need to download the Bouquet Playlist using the receiver's OpenWebif web interface. Then you can add that Playlist in IPTV Simple Client addon settings. EPG does not work this way, though. And I can only watch SD channels properly on my Jolla Phone - HD channels can not show a fluent video at all.

The Following User Says Thank You to Casanunda For This Useful Post:
Posts: 8 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Germany
I would love to have the pvr client for mythtv. Is there some documentatio how to port that?

Originally Posted by naytsyrhc View Post
I would love to have the pvr client for mythtv. Is there some documentatio how to port that?
you need to fetch the kodi sources from my github and then some dependancies, like p8-platform and kodi-platform then build the plugin. if you start with building the plugin it will tell you which dependancies it needs.

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Hi Liar.
I have a two problems...
1. Screen going off while playing video or LiveTV. In Jolla setting it on 30sec and I need to touch the screen every 30sec. ., I already tried to play with different settings inside a Kodi, but didn't find how to prevent sreen off while playing video or LiveTV...
For now I solved it by changing jolla setting to "Keep screen on while charging", many times I use Kodi when it connected to power supply.

2. Every time when any video start to play, the audio volume jump to 100%. Also didn't find how to prevent it inside Kodi setting. It not so convenient when you use headphones

Any idea how to fix it? If possible...
Thanks.

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Bug report

(Settings PVR IPTV Simple Client )

- I changed the settings . I can't go to the main menu.

remote path ( internet adress )
http://kodilive.eu/tv/ (iptv adress)

- Loading iptv list. the first channel selection . I can only first 10 or last 10 channel select. I cant the select channel 51 (first select)

Posts: 83 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on Nov 2015 @ NIgeria
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Hi Liar.
I have a two problems...
1. Screen going off while playing video or LiveTV. In Jolla setting it on 30sec and I need to touch the screen every 30sec. ., I already tried to play with different settings inside a Kodi, but didn't find how to prevent sreen off while playing video or LiveTV...
For now I solved it by changing jolla setting to "Keep screen on while charging", many times I use Kodi when it connected to power supply.

2. Every time when any video start to play, the audio volume jump to 100%. Also didn't find how to prevent it inside Kodi setting. It not so convenient when you use headphones

Any idea how to fix it? If possible...

Thanks.

Exactly the same issues, it is the major issues with the media player, plus the fact that there is no coming back from picture viewing to the main menu in anyway.
A fix for these would be awesome,as this would be the end of android player for me. All those file extension not being played are a thing of the pass with this player

Posts: 172 | Thanked: 628 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Albuquerque, NM, USA
I tred the config wizard from tvaddons.ag. When it asked my OS, I selected "linux". None of the addons showed up after the procedure.

Should I have selected "Android", because SFOS is a crazy libhybris distro? Will tvaddons config wizard need to be customized for use on Sailfish? Am I asking in the wrong place?

P.S. This is my first post on t.mo in quite some time. I broke my n900's ribbon cable a few months ago, and haven't had the funds to replace it. A good friend gave me his old N4 a few days ago. Sailfish rocks. I like ubuntutouch because it haz xmir, but SFOS really feels like home. It feels good to be back.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to preflex For This Useful Post:
I can not enable TV and I can not install the add-on PVR IPTV simple! it's .rpm ?! i can't install add-on from zip file.How I do ? Grazie

Posts: 86 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Feb 2014 @ Spain
You don't need to install addon from .zip file, you have to install .rpm file:

Originally Posted by liar View Post

Additional Addons:
PVR IPTV Simple:
phone: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mbzg2hus3k...mv7hl.rpm?dl=0
tablet: https://www.dropbox.com/s/m9umh094ed....i486.rpm?dl=0