Notices

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Jan 2014 @ Lahti, Finland
Thanks for the app. I just downloaded it from OpenRepos.net and installed in my Jolla.

Some bugs I noticed:

- unable to post anything: "Post something" in the "News" section pulldown menu is not active so there's no way to post anything

- typos in the "Me" section pulldown menu: "Personnal informations"

Last edited by Juha_L; 2014-01-06 at 13:24.

Links plain text can't be opened.. I'm using 1.6

Posts: 443 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Grenoble, France
Originally Posted by Juha_L View Post
Thanks for the app. I just downloaded it from OpenRepos.net and installed in my Jolla.

Some bugs I noticed:

- unable to post anything: "Post something" in the "News" section pulldown menu is not active so there's no way to post anything

- typos in the "Me" section pulldown menu: "Personnal informations"
"Post something" feature is enabled in the 1.6 on OBS

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
i tried openrepos (1.5) and 1.6 version and both are showing the following message: "Something wrong happened. Check your Internet connection and try again.". same is for wifi and 3g.

Originally Posted by igor_b View Post
i tried openrepos (1.5) and 1.6 version and both are showing the following message: "Something wrong happened. Check your Internet connection and try again.". same is for wifi and 3g.
I got the same message.

Posts: 344 | Thanked: 1,345 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Paris, FR
Originally Posted by Bubbless View Post
I got the same message.
I'm very sad, and thought that this problem was not happening again. Try to relaunch Friends and see if this happens again. If yes, please launch from the terminal (by typing harbour-friends) and send me what's outputted.

Thanks in advance.

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Jan 2014 @ Lahti, Finland
Originally Posted by mousse04 View Post
"Post something" feature is enabled in the 1.6 on OBS
I'm using SailfishOS and I can only find 0.1.5 (harbour-friends-0.1.5-1.18.1.armv7hl.rpm) in OpenRepos.

EDIT: ok, found 0.1.6 in OBS.

Last edited by Juha_L; 2014-01-06 at 16:01.

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
Originally Posted by Sfiet_Konstantin View Post
If yes, please launch from the terminal (by typing harbour-friends) and send me what's outputted.

Thanks in advance.
here it is:
Code:
[D] QWaylandEglIntegration::QWaylandEglIntegration:58 - Using Wayland-EGL 
[D] main:212 - Client id loaded 
[W] QQmlImportDatabase::importPlugin:1697 - Module 'Sailfish.Silica' does not contain a module identifier directive - it cannot be protected from external registrations.
[D] MLocalThemeDaemonClient::MLocalThemeDaemonClient:81 - MLocalThemeDaemonClient::MLocalThemeDaemonClient(const QString&, QObject*) Theme:  "jolla-ambient" 
[D] MLocalThemeDaemonClient::MLocalThemeDaemonClient:112 - LocalThemeDaemonClient: Looking for assets in ("/usr/share/themes/blanco/meegotouch", "/usr/share/themes/jolla-ambient/meegotouch") 
[W] WebKitQmlExperimentalExtensionPlugin::registerTypes:52 - 
WARNING: This project is using the experimental QML API extensions for QtWebKit and is therefore tied to a specific QtWebKit release.
WARNING: The experimental API will change from version to version, or even be removed. You have been warned!

DeclarativeCoverWindow: You should be calling QQuickWindow::setDefaultAlphaBuffer(true) before creating windows. Failing to do so will result in suboptimal performance.
DeclarativeCoverWindow: You also won't have cover transparency.
Error: QNetworkReply::UnknownContentError Downloaded data: {"error":{"message":"Error validating access token: Session does not match current stored session. This may be because the user changed the password since the time the session was created or Face
Error: QNetworkReply::UnknownContentError Downloaded data: {"error":{"message":"Error validating access token: Session does not match current stored session. This may be because the user changed the password since the time the session was created or Face
it seems like there is a problem with authentication.. how can i remove current credentials and login again?

Posts: 344 | Thanked: 1,345 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Paris, FR
here it is:
Code:
it seems like there is a problem with authentication.. how can i remove current credentials and login again?
Code:
rm ~/.config/SfietKonstantin/Friends.conf

The Following User Says Thank You to Sfiet_Konstantin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 443 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Grenoble, France
Originally Posted by Sfiet_Konstantin View Post
Code:
rm ~/.config/SfietKonstantin/Friends.conf
It feels like a new feature is coming : "ability to disconnect"