Active Topics

Originally Posted by sachin007 View Post
Mr. prosthetic i assume you have a n810. But the n810 supports wmv out of the box including browser based wmv so why is streaming of that content not possible??
Yes, wmv is supported. The list of supported content for playback and supported content for streaming is, unfortunately, different. Why? I really don't know. I tried the playback initially and got a "not supported" response, which then led me to review the specification for streaming content to confirm that wmv streaming is not supported at this time.

Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Originally Posted by prosthetic View Post
Yes, wmv is supported. The list of supported content for playback and supported content for streaming is, unfortunately, different. Why? I really don't know. I tried the playback initially and got a "not supported" response, which then led me to review the specification for streaming content to confirm that wmv streaming is not supported at this time.
My experience is "limited" to video center on 770. "video format not supported" is a joke! The error message has no meaning at all. You dl the file and the 770 will then able to play. the error message most of time can be triggered by poor inet signal, stream signal is busy or whatnots. Again, these are my observations of video center on 770, may not apply to the current situation of N810.

bun

Is wma streaming available?