Active Topics

Posts: 297 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ new jersey, usa
Whats allowed and whats not? Is it allowed if its being used for reference to an app or widget proposal . Is it banned when your saying god bless you. Or maybe just arguing about who's relegion is better. Could someone clear this up for me?

Posts: 297 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ new jersey, usa
Originally Posted by JayOnThaBeat View Post
If I say I worship Criss Angel because I saw him walk on water, is that banned?

Funny. But good point.

What does this have to do with the platform? And why do you need to know for that matter?

Personally, it's FSM all the way , but this is rather off topic so I'll just purge it unless you tell me why it's here......

Posts: 2,869 | Thanked: 1,784 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Po' Bo'. PA
Originally Posted by JayOnThaBeat View Post
If I say that I worship Criss Angel because I saw him walk on water, is that banned?

When he gets that bread and fish thing perfected, I'm down too.

I would say that unless your personal deity uses an internet tablet, then religion is out, and if they do, then they can post for themselves.

Posts: 1,635 | Thanked: 1,816 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Manchester, England
we worship tux of course.
he also walks on water.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lcuk For This Useful Post:
when you think youve seen it all, you come across a thread like this .... lol .... god bless maemo, whoops !!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to maemoexperts For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
Stuff walking on it - I'm in it for that whole 'water into wine' bit!

Posts: 2,669 | Thanked: 2,555 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Originally Posted by kryptoniankid17 View Post
Whats allowed and whats not? Is it allowed if its being used for reference to an app or widget proposal . Is it banned when your saying god bless you. Or maybe just arguing about who's relegion is better. Could someone clear this up for me?
I'm not the supreme authority here, but this is my take on your question.

If you're talking about apps or widgets you'd like to have that are of a religious nature, that's perfectly fine and on-topic here at all times.

If you're attempting to spark a religious debate and want to argue about whose god is #1 or convert people over to your own, that's frowned upon.

Reggie and co. are reasonable people, so don't worry too much about the hammer coming down over casual stuff like "god bless you".

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zerojay For This Useful Post:
The only thing I have seen is God got banned when he Hack the forums, but it was for just 10 days. So he is back now.

Tags
god = satan