Posts: 312 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ dubai
loool, your right, thats just stupid

Posts: 604 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Phoenix, WA
Originally Posted by deyons View Post
@sepehrsfmech

I was a huge supporter of apple in the 90's when there products started getting more main stream and made a come back. But the this happen:

Why the Hell Must Apple do stupid **** like that? Its a dam USB plug and they had to make it Apple only!
HUUUUGE lol over here!!... seriously, what the hell is that!?

know how many times i dropped my n900 none
dropped my iphone a bunch of times

know what i did when my n900 touch screen stopped working pulled my iphone out and used it to make a call what a cellphone should always do

hah take that FAIL

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ California
Originally Posted by sepehrsfmech View Post
GUYS , I said it before, i was wrong with the angrybirds and touchscreen thingy, get over it!
What do you expect...coming into a Maemo/Linux/Nokia forum spouting off blatant inconsistencies about a device that maybe 2/3 of the population here can care less about??

Btw, Apple didn't even invent iTunes, they bought the software (SoundJam MP) from a couple of guys who developed it. OS X isn't theirs either, just a derivative of UNIX. They didn't invent the iPod either, some British guy did. With that said, when you get a chance can you please post what Apple HAS invented themselves?? Besides inventing the CORRECT way to hold a phone... Consider it a project...yes??
Flash Memory: ADATA 32GB SDHC CL10-RA1
Overclocked to 1GHz [Titan's Kernel]
-----------------------------------
Other Device: T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S II

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1653766084.png

Posts: 297 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ new jersey, usa
Originally Posted by sepehrsfmech View Post
now i agree with tswindell saying that apple brainwashes by saying they invented video calling, but so what?

nokia did it by saying n900 has the power of a computer, and when i go to youtube, too much lags.

@f2thak

mac is the best in the computer markets right now hands down.
mac is the best in the computer market? You my friend are hilarious.

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
I thought there were some very thoughtful posts here. Unfortunately, they were eventually drowned out by repetition, and now I am starting to feel a bit sick.

I think we owe a debt of gratitude to Apple for showing that real efforts to create beauty and user-friendliness can be worthwhile. It's obvious to me that Apple has forced the whole computer world to try harder.

I don't want to join their club, however. I don't trust them. Even now, they are applying for patents to make jail-breaking harder. They do want their users in jail, where they can be forced to be happy. Apple is the true Big Brother.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to geneven For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Originally Posted by kryptoniankid17 View Post
mac is the best in the computer market? You my friend are hilarious.
I envy only one thing in Mac laptop: keyboard without dust, unibody.

Posts: 306 | Thanked: 350 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sydney
I don't hate Apple.

I hate Steve Jobs.

And what I do REALLY hate are people that believe anything that is printed in an Apple ad.

They all make you believe that they invented it.

Example:
One of my housemates had a Blackberry, 5 months ago she got an iPhone 3GS.

In a conversation with another housemate about phones with touchscreens etc... she suddenly says:
"Oh! I always thought that Apple invented it" referring to touchscreens. OMG!
I just didn't start a discussion with her, because I know that she is a complete idiot with anything that relates to tech.

This is just an example, and I bet that a LOT of people that buy iPhones and Macbooks are in the same mindset.

Friends and workmates that have iPhones are still surprised when I plug in the N900 via USB and just use it like a normal USB drive to give them some music or new tv shows.

Last edited by H3llb0und; 2010-08-27 at 00:26.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
The fact that you guys have allowed yourself to hate a person that you don't know and a product you wouldn't use just amazes me.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 306 | Thanked: 350 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sydney
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
The fact that you guys have allowed yourself to hate a person that you don't know and a product you wouldn't use just amazes me.
Well, I have reasons to hate Steve Jobs.
His lies affect my work.
Applications that I worked on and tested to make sure they work fine with any browser on any machine (yes even with IE5 and 6) will now have to be iPad and iPhone friendly ( or iDiot compatible as I like to call it )

The main reason for this is that one of the directors at my work is totally brainwashed by Apple. He's a 62 year old man.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to H3llb0und For This Useful Post:

Tags
fanaticism, ienvy, ifollow imasses, iphåne, iwhine, jealousy, religious wars, whining, worstthreadever