Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Got a black one for you. If I can figure out the shipping price and you are willing to take the risk

http://oi64.tinypic.com/25hmt68.jpg

My lime one in action.
You already have it in your home?
let me know more please

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to n950 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by n950 View Post
You already have it in your home?
let me know more please
yes, bought one when we where out grabbing a coffiee. not sure how to send it though or if you want it. If not I have two.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2017-10-15 at 21:56.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 2,977 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
Originally Posted by suicidal_orange View Post
I bought an Aqua Fish from a guy in India - it arrived with the battery not attached in the UK without issue.
I recently sent a phone, and the post office lady required that the battery be installed in the phone. I was baffled, as I had the impression it should be the other way around. But I obliged, and the package was sent and received without issues.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ajalkane For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ajalkane View Post
I recently sent a phone, and the post office lady required that the battery be installed in the phone. I was baffled, as I had the impression it should be the other way around. But I obliged, and the package was sent and received without issues.
When installed there's no chance of the contacts shorting and the phone casing protects the battery from punctures. With it uninstalled there's no risk of the device powering on and overheating...

I guess someone somewhere did tests and decided which was the more dangerous option, we just have to blindly obey.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to suicidal_orange For This Useful Post:
yes, bought one when we where out grabbing a coffiee. not sure how to send it though or if you want it. If not I have two.
Hi,
Are there any scratches? on rear and front.
OK i take it let me know for dhl express.

Thanks

Last edited by n950; 2017-10-16 at 06:41.

The Following User Says Thank You to n950 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by n950 View Post
Hi,
Are there any scratches? on rear and front.
OK i take it let me know for dhl express.

Thanks
not sure if it has any scratches. Its brand new from sony. If you want I can open the box and check it out and post a photo. just to confirm it actually contans a phone.

I doubt Sony send out devices with scratches

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
yes, bought one when we where out grabbing a coffiee.
Its brand new from sony.
Let me get this straight. You walked into a brick-and-mortar shop and bought a brand new Sony Xperia X? Where? As far as I know, they are a discontinued product not available anywhere except for some old new stock at some online retailers.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Let me get this straight. You walked into a brick-and-mortar shop and bought a brand new Sony Xperia X? Where? As far as I know, they are a discontinued product not available anywhere except for some old new stock at some online retailers.
yes, that is correct. you know. online retailers also have stores you know. And great coffee store right beside it.

new as in not open, not used. not sold. of course it wasent built yesterday since they are not build anymore.

Last edited by Dave999; 2017-10-16 at 10:01.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
called DHL and it was more expensive than I thought to send it to you. I will send PM. Im sure you can get it much cheaper from other countries. Im not looking for any profit so its the exact price.

Last edited by Dave999; 2017-10-16 at 09:59.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
called DHL and it was more expensive than I thought to send it to you. I will send PM. Im sure you can get it much cheaper from other countries. Im not looking for any profit so its the exact price.
Send price for shipping cost in pm.

thanks

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to n950 For This Useful Post: