Posts: 631 | Thanked: 1,123 times | Joined on Sep 2005 @ Helsinki
Yes for Tigerts video. Note still that it's still with preproduction SW and HW. Still: It's better video than what any mobile phone that I've previously used.

Although N900 photos are good ( http://www.flickr.com/photos/rainist...7622112624061/ for instance, or check the N900 Flickr pool), but the video is a lot more than just "good". In some cases it's pretty wow, at least considering that it's not a dedicated camera device.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ragnar For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,669 | Thanked: 2,555 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
I wonder if maybe I don't expect as much from my devices as some other people do because I'm quite impressed by the video so far for a device that can be used as a phone as well.

Great stuff.

The Following User Says Thank You to zerojay For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by zerojay View Post
I wonder if maybe I don't expect as much from my devices as some other people do because I'm quite impressed by the video so far for a device that can be used as a phone as well.

Great stuff.
I agree. Looks good enough to me that I wouldn't need to carry around a dedicated camera which would be really nice.

Posts: 2,669 | Thanked: 2,555 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Originally Posted by CyberCat View Post
I agree. Looks good enough to me that I wouldn't need to carry around a dedicated camera which would be really nice.
I've been using a Nokia N95 for tethering my N810 and photo purposes. The N900 replaces them both in one fell swoop. Now if only data prices in Canada would drop...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slate8 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
@slate: WOW. That is pretty awesome from a handheld, in such low lighting condition!!!

ps: is there any full\longer video of gary's liqbase presentation?

Originally Posted by ysss View Post
@slate: WOW. That is pretty awesome from a handheld, in such low lighting condition!!!

ps: is there any full\longer video of gary's liqbase presentation?
Not the full presentation but about 10 minutes of it.
http://mynokiablog.com/2009/09/15/vi...t-and-liqbase/

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JayMontano For This Useful Post:
Thanks for the photos JayMontano. But the n900 (I think cause of your angle) looks thicker then the n800. O.O

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Originally Posted by Laughing Man View Post
Thanks for the photos JayMontano. But the n900 (I think cause of your angle) looks thicker then the n800. O.O
The N900 is thicker than the N800. The N800 is very slim apart from the rounded bit up top. N800 overall though is ginormous in comparison to the N900.

The Following User Says Thank You to JayMontano For This Useful Post:
Eesh, hmm, so it's smaller slightly length wise but thicker width wise. Oh well it'll still fit in my pocket, just surprised (I thought it was going be thinner then the n800).

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...