the music player that comes with the OS and get a message stops the
music and played back. Is the theme of Pause music. I have a Nokia
N9-1_PR_001 PR1.2 30.2012.07

This error had it with the official version on my nokia E5 and does
not bother me at all. I reported the bug at some point to solutions
and wazapp is even better.

Thank you very much!

Posts: 32 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Panamá
I'm using the first version 1.6; what is the diferent, to version 1.7 and 1.8, because the 1.6 version is ready, and I have a fear to change and wazzap don't function anymore .... is necesary change to version 1.8.

Thanks
Estoy usando la version 1.6, Cual es la diferenicia sobre la version 1.7 y 1.8, porque con la version 1.6 esta todo bien, y tengo miedo de cambiar la version y que wazzap ya no funcione correctamente; es necesario hacer el cambio a la version 1.8.

Gracias....

Any way to remove the chat?

Hi,

in the text box to write original shows a line, if I press enter extends to two lines, 3 lines, 4 lines, etc.. Now if I press the button to remove it eliminates text lines but falls into two lines and 1 line is never as originally shown.

I do not know how to capture the screen to send a picture.

Thanks

Posts: 17 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Buenos Aires.
@jeherreracm, you have an description in the first post, read it.

Si te funciona bien, entonces no la cambies. En la primer página tenés una descripción de los cambios de cada versión.

The Following User Says Thank You to HEROEdelREVES For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sebagari View Post
Any way to remove the chat?
I mean delete the messages sent to my contacts

Hi how can i download it, i'm trying to click on your link but i don't find any download link

Hola a todos para los de Argentina, les cuento que solucioné el problema de “Login failed. Remove your account from accounts manager and re-register o también que mi cuenta había expirado” tal como el amigo nos indica, +541 debajo 16242xxxx me reenvió el codigo y listo ya en línea, el único problema es que de algunas personas no me llega el mensaje de respuesta (sobre todo de los que tienen symbian belle) pero si les llegan mis mensajes, Gracias por hacer a este movil el movil perfecto ahora con Wazapp!!!

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
@tgalal

sometimes after send a msg, yellow dot is ok, but so slow to send to the user, keeping yellow dot, long time to become green, is this the problem of the server??

Hi, i have a doubt.. i can't change my username in the wazapp, i tryed the way that you said, in the account mananger, but it didn't work. would you please help me? thanks

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp