Posts: 535 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Republic of the Philippines
The good thing about the Otterbox is that it makes the phone feel more solid and it does offer good protection from drops. The case doesn't scratch easily and even the dents from really hard falls are not that obvious.
The back cover is not difficult to remove. That's also what I thought until I read that you just have to start at the top of the case. Doing it that way, the back cover just slips right off.
The things that I do not like about it are:
1. Takes precious space above the keyboard making it difficult to type, but you'll adapt to that one.
2. Front cover hurts the ear when used in certain positions.
3. Difficulty in accessing the lock slider.
4. Difficulty in plugging large headphone jacks. I had to modify mine because of this.

Originally Posted by tallbrownman View Post
same here..hope somebody from manila has one.
I have one but it's not for sale.
(I'd buy another new N900 if I saw one sold at the same price you bought yours... that's a steal!!!)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vetsin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 9 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Jan 2013 @ MANILA, PHILIPPINES
Originally Posted by vetsin View Post
The good thing about the Otterbox is that it makes the phone feel more solid and it does offer good protection from drops. The case doesn't scratch easily and even the dents from really hard falls are not that obvious.
The back cover is not difficult to remove. That's also what I thought until I read that you just have to start at the top of the case. Doing it that way, the back cover just slips right off.
The things that I do not like about it are:
1. Takes precious space above the keyboard making it difficult to type, but you'll adapt to that one.
2. Front cover hurts the ear when used in certain positions.
3. Difficulty in accessing the lock slider.
4. Difficulty in plugging large headphone jacks. I had to modify mine because of this.

I have one but it's not for sale.
(I'd buy another new N900 if I saw one sold at the same price you bought yours... that's a steal!!!)
Yep..a steal it is chief..I did not hesitate a bit in buying it after I inspected it...

The Following User Says Thank You to tallbrownman For This Useful Post:
I'm selling my ottercase in mexico, I not sure if it's the rigth price. but U can check http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/...nokia-n900-_JM

The Following User Says Thank You to Alejandro For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,117 | Thanked: 8,901 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Ruhrgebiet, Germany
Sounds absolutely reasonable. NOT.

It is really your offer or a finding?
Even in Peso it would be ridiculous.

So if anyone in Europe is going to part from it, let me know.

Please consider your membership / supporting Maemo e.V. and help to spread this by following/copying this link to your TMO signature:
[MC eV] Maemo Community eV membership application, http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=94257

editsignature, http://talk.maemo.org/profile.php?do=editsignature

The Following User Says Thank You to peterleinchen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 592 | Thanked: 1,603 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Berlin / Germany
I also would buy one or two OtterBox Cases for N900

The Following User Says Thank You to explit For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,290 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK
Originally Posted by explit View Post
I also would buy one or two OtterBox Cases for N900
Not going to happen. The community have e-mailed the manufacture. They can no longer make any new OtterBoxes for N900.

The thread is on here somewhere.

Wiki Admin
sixwheeledbeast's wiki
Testing Squad Subscriber
- mcallerx - tenminutecore - FlopSwap - Qnotted - zzztop - Bander - Fight2048 -

Before posting or starting a thread please try this.

The Following User Says Thank You to sixwheeledbeast For This Useful Post:
Hi,
I want one in good conditions like new.
anybody have one for me?

Posts: 70 | Thanked: 142 times | Joined on Aug 2015 @ Australia
Originally Posted by n950 View Post
Hi,
I want one in good conditions like new.
anybody have one for me?
'XDA Tinker' apparently ordered 3 from a supposed US based, online store. The site only let's you select a delivery address for US, Canada & Puerto Rico. I haven't seen any feedback with this, from XDA (maybe the order was canceled, because of locality?).

The site is questionable. It seemed the site did not indicate a decrease in stock after XDA's order. The site has been revamped (look's different) and now indicates 5 in stock (?previously static at 3?). The Otterbox ad, still can't be found using the site's internal search; I can only find it using an external (bing) search engine.