*Yawn*

Wake me when he posts the video where that app takes the itouch's accelerometer and lets you shake it to make all those shapes go flying.

Why do people get upset whenever there are comparisons between iphone and n8x0?

The fact that people do compare means that there are some aspects that people feel are comparable.

By saying that they should not compare is just wasting time. Just let them compare and let them be happy or sad about it.

Posts: 874 | Thanked: 316 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ London UK
One would hope that the iPhone would do a better job since that is an important feature of a PHONE with no physical keyboard.
Please tell me how to access the physical keyboard on my N800, I had been led to believe that it didn't have one?

Funny, I thought the touch screen on the N800 was an important feature. Obviously it is more important to Apple than it is to Nokia.

Posts: 1,361 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Toronto, Ontario, Canada
luketoh: It's not that. It's that any time you compare an Apple product to anything but another Apple product, the fanboys come out in force... and even then half of them spout nonsensical BS if their preferred product isn't doing well in the polls.

(I'm definately not a Nokia fan boy. I've still got an old beat up 770. Ask me about it's/Nokia's shortcomings sometime... sometime that you've got a few hours.)

Originally Posted by Sadavyk View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQUWn...//gizmodo.com/

can someone tell me why the n810 or n800 wasn't the first to do this????

Love the Video and the sound track - CombiChrist.

Anybody ported this to the N8x0 yet?

And on a side note of iCrap Vs N8x0 way can the N8x0 no do auto-scaling of video and better 3D with my old GP2x can.
The main thing I love about video on the GP2x is that it will play ANY divx/xvid file with good fps and quality without any re-encoding that's need with the N8x0........

Last edited by BOFH; 2007-12-08 at 14:50.