$430 new

unless someone here wants to unload theirs for cheaper.

I am fine with scratches as long as you can take good pics and the price is adjusted accordingly.

PM me if you don't wanna do it here.

thanks

430$ is a deal

i paid 705$ for my 16gb

Originally Posted by asadkhan1988 View Post
430$ is a deal

i paid 705$ for my 16gb
time passes

for me this is the sweet spot. can't resist anymore.

I was plenty tempted when they were $900

just wanna keep it communal if it makes things easy for two of us.

I have bought a second n900 on here and sold a n810.

I doubt anyone wants to go lower though, but just trying.

As far as saving/buying and eBay in general goes:

If you send the seller a question about an item, find another of their listings, and send the question from that item page, rather than from the one that you actually want. This will add a little bit of work for the seller, if they want to add the question/answer to the item description page that you are actually interested in.

If you see an item that you want listed in auction format, send the seller a message asking if they will accept $x to end the auction early and sell the item to you. May be telling them that they would not have to wait as long to get their money (they would probably know that, but it still might help). If that does not work, use a sniping service such as Bidball.com to bid for you. It'll bid in the last few seconds, helping you to save money and avoid shill bidding.

Use a site like Ebuyersedge.com to set up saved searches. You'd get an e-mail whenever a match is listed. Especially good for "Buy It Now"s priced right.

If the item that you are looking for is difficult to spell, try a misspelling search site like Typojoe.com to hopefully find some deals with items that have main keywords misspelled in the title. Other interested buyers might never see them. Then, if the item is listed an auction format, after a few days of no bids (hopefully anyway) send the seller and offer to end the auction early and sell the item to you. They may worry that no one is interested, and take whatever they can get.

The Following User Says Thank You to George513 For This Useful Post: