Active Topics

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sudbury, ON, Canada
my phone too, does not play facebook videos, they require flash 10, but i just cant update it...this really annoying

Posts: 199 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Philippines
try reading this:

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...k+flash+plugin

I hope this helps you guys! =)

The Following User Says Thank You to kulas For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Philippines
can you give us newbies step by step instructions to install it.

thanks in advance

get the application for n900 they are talking about in the first post. then use it its alot simpler then they make it sound. i think when u run the app u just press one button to change the version being used. the view ur page again that didnt load.

Posts: 1,103 | Thanked: 368 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ india, indore
Originally Posted by Reffyyyy View Post
There are many threads covering the controversy of Flash on the N900. Basically, it's been speculated on and it probably won't come. You can however use "Tweak Flash Version" from the repos to fool the sites that you have Flash 10.
how to get this "tweak"you could have guide us is that some kind of application??

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by nicholes View Post
how to get this "tweak"you could have guide us is that some kind of application??
Yes it is - go to application manager, make sure you have maemo.org catalogue enabled (if you need help with this, although should already be enabled check here http://thehandheldblog.com/2009/12/2...ith-one-click/) and look for 'tweak flash version'.

Download and install and select version android or linux (recommended) then try your facebook videos.

Please note that it will only allow you to play flash content that 'says' it is 10.1 but actually uses previous version functionality. But this is a good workaround for the moment from the wonderful chaps and chapesses in the community.

Originally Posted by Reffyyyy View Post
Elaborate on your problem and I'll try to help. What site are you attempting to load?
Im trying to watch a video upload on my Facebook account. However when i click on it, it returns a message that i need to update my Adobe Flash Player. When i click on the link, the Adobe website asked me what version i needed to download. I simply dont know what to select. Please help

^^^ do what digital909 just said before your post and you'll be watching videos in no time on facebook (youtube and videos uploaded on facebook itself works, no luck on vimeo videos though)

Posts: 439 | Thanked: 192 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ spain-aragon-zaragoza
it is very easy , flash 10.1 arm devices, not optimized for n900 with red lines in box/windows. And not for youtube but yes for others web pages.

Or tweak flash 0.4 or in nitdroid flash player 10.3 latest version.

Banned | Posts: 695 | Thanked: 308 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ originally pakistan ,now in china
will we be able to get flash player update if nokia shows up any updated flash player for meego ,N9 or N950 ? will that be portable ?