oh well i aint commited any scam

oh yh guys i am actually selling an n900 on ebay so check it out

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
sure mate, u tried to scam me.......u sent me 11 emails in 2 days, one with a pic stolen from ebay. loser.

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by badarnawazkhan View Post
guys it was all just a little joke its easter holidays im bored of my coursework i want to buy heavy rain for ps3 i have no money so i tht lets just see what happens how do i deleate the thread
You didn't create this in a jokes forum.. nor did you even give any indication that it was a joke.

do you seriously think someone will actually buy something froma forum and actually pay a stranger through some kind of wire transfer lol at you
I'm pretty sure there are people who might have been misled by the context of your posting, despite your very recent claims otherwise. Whether or not someone could actually carried out such a purchase with you isn't relevant but it's possible--given the initial tone of the postings and there are much less cynical individuals out there who DO get scammed every day as a fact.

The attempt is hardly jovial and it's not appreciated, despite the fact that we had fun at your expense this time.

Originally Posted by f2thak View Post
sure mate, u tried to scam me.......u sent me 11 emails in 2 days, one with a pic stolen from ebay. loser.
This isn't proof of anything--but if it's true, you might have have an attempt to commit fraud on your hands.. and your backtracking doesn't instill confidence in your alleged story of 'joking around.' :P

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
i have all the emails if u want proof

LOL at the op... if only you had put a higher price, the phone wouldve been sold :P

The Following User Says Thank You to UNderworld For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by UNderworld View Post
LOL at the op... if only you had put a higher price, the phone wouldve been sold :P
...or, if he is scamming, it would have been less obvious anyway. The fact that it has to be non-UK doesn't help matters.. made it seem suspicious too.

Still.. I get a kick out of his question to delete the thread. Left me in stitches. PUN INTENDED! hurr hurr

but i am actually selling on ebay

Originally Posted by f2thak View Post
no that was actually a genuine offer and that was before i started this thread

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
no that was actually a genuine offer and that was before i started this thread
Dude stfu and accept that there's a black dot on you now, ur tagged as being a scammer a#shole, now move on..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bandora For This Useful Post:

Tags
worst scam ever, worst thread ever