*Why I need a mirror
I really miss my 1mb/s connection at home, I'm abroad and the download speeds top 10kb/s (so 6hrs or so to download) if I'm lucky (and yes, I am among one of the last people to update to diablo)....Power isn't exactly the most reliable thing here and I'm not in a hotel (though there's plenty of decent ones around, it's a bit ridiculous to have a hotel room to just have an un-interrupted 6 hour download).

At this point you're probably considering me an idiot for not using a download manager (which I am using), but no matter what, if the power goes out the cookie lasts only for 1 hour and after that I have to start again with a new different cookie.

It'll be another month before I go back home and I really want to try the new update.

The bottom line: I need a mirror of the latest os2008 (diablo) for the n800. If anyone is kind enough to do it but has a different model, I can PM you my mac address.

I would ask you to please upload it to mihd.net in a split archive (max size 100mb/file, perhaps 20-40mb chunks would be good, practically I don't have all day to download it and it'd just be easier to manage in my situation).

Coffee shop, maybe? It's no 6-hours on a decent wifi link...

But I can email it to you, in ~20 MB chunks, if that works for you. GMail, at least, handles up to 20 MB with no problem...

If not, I've got my own hosting, and can put it up there. (I've no clue, nor desire for one, about mihd.net...)

PM me...

andrewfblack is offering free space, would save the emailing.

The Following User Says Thank You to codeMonkey For This Useful Post: