Notices

Sometimes when i view videos on my n800(canola2.9) I get the video in full screen. Thats great, but sometimes it switches to sidebars during the video playback. Is this normal, is there anything I can do?

Just tap on the video itself to switch between full screen and windowed mode.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

no, it goes into fullscreen but it has black sidebars. i want to take those away so that the vis actually take up the whole screen.

The Following User Says Thank You to dg4892 For This Useful Post:
Well, that depends on the video's aspect ratio. If you have a choice for a widescreen video when you acquire it, always go for that one.
Canola will not stretch the video to fit, at least that I know of, probably because that would look really ugly.

If you want the whole video on the screen, then you might need to download a video converter. The one i have had the best experience with is the Media Converter. It's available on mac, linux, and m$. Heres the Garage Page:
https://garage.maemo.org/frs/?group_...release_id=409

There are other ones but this is easy to use and does many different video formats. Plus it works on all my computers.

Originally Posted by Picklesworth View Post
Canola will not stretch the video to fit, at least that I know of, probably because that would look really ugly.
Ya, i once went on a long road trip with my sd card packed with n800-optimized tv episodes, but it turned out, they were all streched. I cried.

Last edited by Scarflash; 2008-06-14 at 05:42.