I think everyone would realy like a solution to the battery problem of the N900.
Has anyone tries this?
http://www.onlyn900.com/nan3ba.html
any ideas on whether it's any good?

Posts: 278 | Thanked: 303 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Norwich, UK
At 1800mAh, that device is relatively low-power for an external charger - Take a look at Powermonkeys, particularly the Powermonkey Classic, it's 2200mAh and is smaller than the device you've linked looks to be.
There are plenty other more powerful external batteries available as well, Zagg do one that's 6000mAh, though it's relatively bulky.

The Following User Says Thank You to nidO For This Useful Post:
Posts: 180 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Maine
Originally Posted by nidO View Post
At 1800mAh, that device is relatively low-power for an external charger - Take a look at Powermonkeys, particularly the Powermonkey Classic, it's 2200mAh and is smaller than the device you've linked looks to be.
There are plenty other more powerful external batteries available as well, Zagg do one that's 6000mAh, though it's relatively bulky.
I use the Zagg one and like it a lot, however the version I have needs a USB cables with the data wires soldered together so be aware (not a problem if you are handy with a soldering iron and heat shrink).

Zagg claims to be coming out with a version that will fix it but I don't think it s available yet. In fact, just checked the web site and they are still out of stock.

Fred

The Following User Says Thank You to ffarber For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,950 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Seattle, USA
"Naztech"? -- they have got to be kidding? What marketing genius decided to make a go of it with that name?

The Following User Says Thank You to GeraldKo For This Useful Post: