Posts: 3,220 | Thanked: 326 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ "Almost there!" (Monte Christo, Count of)
I usually read this forum on my desktop, because of the habit I've developed:
I tend to jump directly to "New posts" and subsequently middle-click on the "jump to first unread post" icons. This opens a bunch of tabs and makes it easy to update my already cosmic knowledge of the Nokia Internet tablets (incidentally, a dedicated "sarcasm" smiley might be nice as well).

There's just one snag: the first unread-icon is rather small and missing it means Firefox immediately jumps to "mouse becomes window mover" mode (triggered by middle-click). Would it be possible to make that particular icon ever so slightly larger?

And yes, I do need that middle-click scrolling option for certain sites: it can be used to scroll through a sub-window an inept web"designer" failed to code as auto-adaptable to varying content, while at the same time being blissfully ignorant of the concept of window sliders. Web 2.0, eh? You gotta laugh...

Posts: 3,401 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ London, UK
Is this the same request also made in this thread? There's been no reply from Reggie, so not sure if he read it (or just chose to ignore it...)

Posts: 3,220 | Thanked: 326 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ "Almost there!" (Monte Christo, Count of)
Originally Posted by Milhouse View Post
Is this the same request also made in this thread? There's been no reply from Reggie, so not sure if he read it (or just chose to ignore it...)
Jah -- didn't spot that one. Except that I don't usually read ITT on my Internet Tablet, because it doesn't tab as intuitively as Firefox on the desktop, with the mouse with three buttons...