Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by matthewcc View Post
You would have to admit that there are more who use it then hate it. It. The great thing is that, if you have the device, you are not forced to do anything.
It's hatred towards the users. They do tend to come off as a rather... un-savvy bunch.

There has been a lot of press on the motoblur version of android. This sounds similar to n97/n900 functionality and has been the key sales topic, Nokia should capitalize on that and continue with and and and...
I agree.

Posts: 267 | Thanked: 128 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Somerville MA - USA
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
It's hatred towards the users. They do tend to come off as a rather... un-savvy bunch.
Yep, most are thought the same can be said for >80% of mobile users. I guess somebodys got to figure out a way to make it easy enough for the most unsavvy user while maintaining the ability of the savvy or super-savvy user to make it what they want. Otherwise you risk excluding 80% of buyers.

So should this be Nokias job or the Maemo community?

Posts: 109 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ Caribbean
Originally Posted by Canterbury View Post
how about Nokia for a start. Here "down under" (Aus/NZ) its not even listed as an upcoming device on Nokia's(.com.au/.co.nz) web site.
That's odd.....or that's just Nokia.
But, any other announcements of plans? Isn't it being released there? If not, I wonder where the 900mhz band of the 3G radio is intended for? Oz & NZ are just about the only areas that use that band AFAICT.

Last edited by kenny; 2009-09-17 at 00:23.