Closed Thread
Posts: 2,869 | Thanked: 1,784 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Po' Bo'. PA
Originally Posted by euchreprof View Post
10 years ago on a euchre website where I had 6 top scores I got a death threat from another guy in Toronto... I gave him my exact address and welcomed him to come get some anytime. I didn't care if he did come and kill me. I have no fear and no shame in the game... just don't pat yourself on the back too hard for finding out I live in Toronto though. You want my address too? lol

No David that won't be necessary...

I was just saying. Give it a break.

Last edited by YoDude; 2007-06-07 at 12:41.

Posts: 26 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Delaware,US
Are there any types of attacks that we can do? I realize from the title of the post that personal attacks are out, but how about general attacks...?

got the n800 in march, found this forum the next day... tried to ask and answer some questions for a few weeks, but i found "insert general attack here." Anyhow, this is the first time i'm back and I find this 7 page long thread about nothing.

Well atleast you folks are using your tablets, huh?

Originally Posted by YoDude View Post
No David that won't be necessary...

I was just saying. Give it a break.

David? My name is James. Opps u tricked me again.

this guy is ruining this forum.

I like the open self-regulating approach, but I for one wold be more than happy to see him banned as it is patently obvious that he's the same person as sapporobaby etc and is just making this place into a laughing stock.

"Well atleast you folks are using your tablets, huh"

ROFL

Posts: 355 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Helsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by flareup View Post
this guy is ruining this forum.

I like the open self-regulating approach, but I for one wold be more than happy to see him banned as it is patently obvious that he's the same person as sapporobaby etc and is just making this place into a laughing stock.
It is unfounded accusations such as yours that are making this place into a laughing stock. As Reggie to post the IP addresses and see who is whom. For the most part I have stayed above this fray and read info where I needed it because I intend to purchase an IT when a better product than the N800 comes out, however, I have seen my name thrown about by the so-called "in the know" crowd. I consider this a personal attack and will point your very post to Reggie and see if he takes action against you. You can be the first test case. How is that for an accusation?

Posts: 108 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ France
Bla bla bla bla bla bla
What a bunch of useless crap.
Ridiculous, pathetic.

Closed Thread