Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by EL_CID_CAMPEADOR View Post
the photo that you uploaded is worth or is the same sequence although mine has only two arrows?
That would be because Halftux's is the default English (UK) whereas yours is German or Scandinavian, by the looks of it. I believe the names of the buttons in the config file are the same but I am not 100% sure as I have never touched the file myself. Why don't you try it and see.

The Following User Says Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 862 | Thanked: 2,511 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Germany

This is the keyboard of my phone. I want to have all the combinations as they come painted. is that one letter is painted and another one comes out !!!!!!! when i press FN.
This one is a Spanish keyboard layout "ptes". Why not using the default config file and set the keyboard to spanish
You can do it with a gui under settings; text input.

Every key has everytime the same identifier name and the identifier name was chosen from the English layout. However this config tells the system which letter/symbol is assigned to the identifier.

The position of the key or identifier name doesn't change, only what is printed on the key changes.
So on your Spanish printed keyboard the dot/comma = LEFT and the left/up = DOWN.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Halftux For This Useful Post:
i go to options text input so many times and select english deutch spanish frech portugues italiano... in all languages all times try to change to a diferent language..... symbols are diferent from the HW keyboard layout!! lol because this i want to remap keys...

example.. i have pharentesis in third row.. english and spanish language denmark and all other configs i try i need to make click on FN h / j in second row!!!!!! lol

or in other languages i fix pharentesis but other symbols go to otheer keys..... ://///// i do not have the keys correct mappin or anithing... lol

Last edited by EL_CID_CAMPEADOR; 2018-05-09 at 19:45.

Sorry I was wrong, it seems that this is an italian keyboard Quality of the picture is not the best.

Code:
setxkbmap it
When this still not match then I don't know. For me it seems to work.
And I guess you already tried a reflash?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Halftux For This Useful Post:
yeah setxkbmap it really works fine for me!!!

ok so next step is?

can you guide me to remap keys? i need my own config how to load it....... i know all but if didnt work.. what happens tell me..

i need to put setxkbmap it,es? or whatever

EDITED

helloo any way to permanent save changes made by input code setxkbmap it? all times i reestart my phone i loose changes!!!!!

Last edited by EL_CID_CAMPEADOR; 2018-05-11 at 02:35.

bump --- anyone have this task working?

helloo any way to permanent save changes made by input code setxkbmap it? all times i reestart my phone i loose changes!!!!!
Go to settings - text input and choose Italiano.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Halftux For This Useful Post: