Posts: 103 | Thanked: 157 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Jyväskylä, Finland
Originally Posted by ghoonk View Post
I'm on monospace 14 now and switching over to monospace 10. My N800 has no option for monospace 18.

update: great, now it says I have no connection to the server. *grrr*
Server seems to be up so firewall (in the network you are using) can be blocking this. Try it in other network.

When you start live-f1 on N800 you need to put on-screen keyboard down immediately after pressing enter or you can hit rocker key up to get live-f1 command from command history and hitting center of rocker to start application.

Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
Or even better, add KP_Enter as a shortcut on the toolbar and type in live-f1, hide the keyboard and press the Enter.

Posts: 479 | Thanked: 58 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Dubai, UAE
It's working now

Thanks to everyone for your patience and help!

Posts: 149 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ Germany
Works great! Thanks for info. Now I must wait for the next race...

very cool. Thanks.
I had to use font mono 12.
easy way of entering is type live-f1 then close
keyboard then use large d-pad
button on console and it enters your x-term
command. Hope this helps. Dan

Posts: 248 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ MI, USA
OMG Finally !! I was just going to write up a "I need more help" post when it finally worked (for some reason it kept erroring out with my login info) thx so much to all for this and especially to mve (and Scott James Remnant) for this application.

Just curious but how hard or what would it take to make an actual (OS2008)application for this ? (where you wouldn't need to do it the current sate via X-Term)

(BTW if anyone enjoy's F-1 and currently have a Xbox Live Gold acct. please come join us in our Live chat during every F-1 race, you can PM me or email me with your Gamertag and info)

Posts: 248 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ MI, USA
Well I just finished watching the Bahrain GP and the app. was brilliant, much nicer to have it on my tablet then on my noisy PC, though it seems to be abit unstable. I was using monopoint 8 and now and again I'd the error "insufficient lines on display", I hope someone could pick up this great software and make it into an actual running application for OS2008.

Thanks again to all that replied on this thread.

The message I get back using Google Chrome is that there are too many users already logged in:

The page cannot be displayed

There are too many people accessing the Web site at this time.
Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.
Open the secure.formula1.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
HTTP 403.9 - Access Forbidden: Too many users are connected
Internet Information Services

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Background:
This error can occur if the Web server is busy and cannot process your request due to heavy traffic.
More information:
Microsoft Support