Hi All,

I would like to access my desktop remotely with my Internet Tablet N8000 using GotoMyPc but when I attempt to log in I get a message that I have to enable Java on my computer (internet tablet) but I have no idea how to do this.

Can someone help me?? Thanks.

A related thread:
http://www.internettablettalk.com/fo...read.php?t=469

That thread is about getting a Citrix client to work (Citrix being the owner of GoToMyPC). It doesn't sound very hopeful. The most recent updates on the thread are current and they indicate that Citrix isn't interested in supporting the ITT.

I posted a note recently about a competitor (webex) and I tried to use Jalimo for java support. I couldn't get it to work with webex. You might want to try Jalimo, and see if it works for Citrix. It is supposed to be the most robust java support for the tablets (at least based on my research). I don't hold out any hope that it will work, but it shouldn't hurt (much) to try.

If you try it and send a quick update, success or failure, you'll probably get more citrix users on this thread to help you all find a solution... or am I being too hopeful

Thank you so much PLeBlanc - it's nice to get someone that is too helpful vs. the ones that tell you to keep reading which I've done and obviously I can't find anything. I had read that thread that you are referring and I ended up getting more confused than anything else.

Anyway I will try Jalimo as you suggested and see what happens - hopefully I will not screw up my ITT too much since I'm not that familiar to bring it all back to life.

Thanks again and I will let you know.