Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
For someone that (we're assuming) English isn't their first language this person is way too comfortable with making phonetically-accurate mangled shorthand of words, and with swapping syllables with numbers where phonetically appropriate.

Either a troll, or someone who is way too okay with leet-speak-like abbreviation. Either way a behavior which should be discourage.

Seriously, if you can't be bothered to write "the" and instead type "d", you don't deserve the kind of time and energy people would spend on explaining how to install NITDroid properly, even if you're genuinely interested and not just trolling.

I can only hope that if this is a troll, the jarring mental discomfort of writing like that is greater than that which we have to work through just to read the damn posts.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mentalist Traceur For This Useful Post:
Yup bro, my english is too bad, i know that.but please please help me out. . . .

Please give me which command i have to use to install vostok n11, and i have downloaded some updates also,so please commands for that also.
I don't want to install gingerbread as it is having many bugs like there is no back button,camera,music player is not opening, its not playing the video.

If i flash only kernel memory than can i directly install the n11? Or i have to delete any files.

I have installed now, no need of your help idiots