Posts: 1,100 | Thanked: 2,797 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Netherlands
@Freemangordon
Because I think I already have my changes in the worldclock replacement in place (referring to http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...95&postcount=8), I impatiently decided to alter systemui-alarm myself. But it seems to refuse to play a different alarmtone other then the selected default one. Even changing /apps/clock/alarm-tone to /apps/clock/alarm-tone2 hardcoded in the code does not alter anything (rebooted, killed systemui etc.).

Is this part of the code bogus, or am I simply missing something silly here?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ade For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
Originally Posted by ade View Post
@Freemangordon
Because I think I already have my changes in the worldclock replacement in place (referring to http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...95&postcount=8), I impatiently decided to alter systemui-alarm myself. But it seems to refuse to play a different alarmtone other then the selected default one. Even changing /apps/clock/alarm-tone to /apps/clock/alarm-tone2 hardcoded in the code does not alter anything (rebooted, killed systemui etc.).

Is this part of the code bogus, or am I simply missing something silly here?
I am afraid libhildon-plugins-notify-sv.so just ignores the tone you've set. I RE-ed a small part of it and it doesn't look good

720p video support on N900,SmartReflex on N900,Keyboard and mouse support on N900
Nothing is impossible - Stable thumb2 on n900

Community SSU developer
kernel-power developer and maintainer

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
Posts: 115 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Texas
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
http://wiki.maemo.org/Community_SSU/Thumb#Installation

Thumb uses separate repos. If merlin1991 doesn't ring a bell then follow the link above.
I have thumb running and repo but for some reason I dont see this app at all. Not in FAM or HAM. Is there a specific name for this app in the repo other than Alarm UI or ?

@DfLo1913 - if you are on CSSU-thumb, you already have it installed. BTW this is not an "app", read the thread from the beginning

720p video support on N900,SmartReflex on N900,Keyboard and mouse support on N900

Community SSU developer

The Following User Says Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,100 | Thanked: 2,797 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by freemangordon View Post
I am afraid libhildon-plugins-notify-sv.so just ignores the tone you've set. I RE-ed a small part of it and it doesn't look good
So... are we talking willfix, cantfix or wontfix?

P.s. I know you do not have much time and RE-ing is not you biggest hobby. But I am just interested in your intentions on this, as you did not express them clearly.

The Following User Says Thank You to ade For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ade View Post
So... are we talking willfix, cantfix or wontfix?

P.s. I know you do not have much time and RE-ing is not you biggest hobby. But I am just interested in your intentions on this, as you did not express them clearly.
I am still undecided if I want to RE that, that is why there is no clear statement from me. Most probably I'll byte the bullet and try to RE it.

Community SSU developer

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:

Tags
alarm clock, nokia n9